Question Windows stuck at initial loading screen after restarting,no disk activity light

Jun 28, 2021
Hello everyone,I have a troubleshooting question for my pc. I've restarted my pc which comprised of a core 2 duo E7500,GT730,4gb of ram and 2 hard drives. One of them is an 80gb system drive with some other stuff such as Steam and Spotify. I was verifying one of my games data content using steam,the game was stored on the 2nd harddrive,after leaving it for about half an hour,it was stuck at 92%. I decided to cancel the check to do it later, but right after i cancelled it,steam went unresponsive. I chalked it up to using an old cpu so i forceclosed it. After that,i tried restarting steam again but to no avail. I checked task manager and saw that steam did opened up but then it quickly used less resources until it stopped. Restarted my pc and the shut off process took longer than usual,but it restarted anyway. Then it became stuck on the initial windows loading screen,no text,just the logo and the loading circle,force restart the pc since it does that a couple time before but it still did nothing. Tried turning it off and on to get to recovery and go in safe mode but no luck. Disk Access light is off which is odd. Any help is appreciated thanks.

Forgot to add this but the gpu was recently put in and downloaded the drivers yesterday,if its of any concern

Jun 28, 2021
how old are the hdd?
sound like it failed/failing
dont really know the exact age but it looks good,no corrosion or big amount of dust thatd indicate it being very old though it is an 80gb wd hard drive, currently trying to see if i can enter windows setup with a spare windows 10 setup usb i had laying around. been waiting for around 5-10 minutes now but still hasnt gotten past the screen