[SOLVED] Windows update issue

Oct 9, 2019
Hi guys
Well the issue of my pc is briefly windows defender, firewall and my antivirus software stopped working out of nowhere so first i thought its a malware or a virus i tried cleaning it up it didnt work. So i clean installed windows and everything was working perfectly. Then i updated my laptop and after it restarted it did the same thing. Windows defender, firewall and antivirus dont work at all. I checked the update and it says windows security update but the pc doesnt roll that update back. i tried uninstalling the update it still doesnt work. I really need your help guys.
EDIT -> well i think its the update that causes the issue.
(updates are -> Security Intellegence update for windows defender antivirus - KB2267602 (version 1.303.1210.0 and version 1.303.1200.0)
and Update for windows defender antvirus antimalware platform- KB4052623 ( Version 4.18.1909.6)
EDIT 2 - When i try to turn firewall on manually it gives me Error Code 0x80070422
And when i try to turn on Virus & Threat protection on it says Unexpected error. Sorry we ran into a problem. Please try again.