What do you want to use or apply? [adsL or ?*]

(I *am* already using ADSL, right?)

Raisse, killed by a system shock

Raisse the Thaumaturge wrote:

> What do you want to use or apply? [adsL or ?*]
> (I *am* already using ADSL, right?)

Nevertheless, we'll call you at least twice a week, trying to get you
over to another provider.

Preferably at dinner time, of course.

--
Boudewijn Waijers (kroisos at home.nl).

Boudewijn Waijers wrote:

> Raisse the Thaumaturge wrote:
>
>> What do you want to use or apply? [adsL or ?*]
>> (I *am* already using ADSL, right?)
>
> Nevertheless, we'll call you at least twice a week, trying to get you
> over to another provider.
>
> Preferably at dinner time, of course.

Ah, they don't call me because I've got myself off all call lists at last.
I haven't had a single advertising call for years now.

Raisse, killed by a system shock