Cingular

Page 2 - Forum discussion tagged with Cingular.
  1. G

    Why my screen is blinking

    Hello,I have a Lenovo laptop and the screen is blinking white what is the reason
  2. G

    How can play cd dvd in my vista computer it can`t open drive any solution

    hello, my vista computer can`t read any CD,VCD,DVD or any dics but only read software cd can have any solution
  3. C

    How to use reinstall cd when can't change boot order?

    1) My desktop takes forever to boot up, then after being on 5 minutes it reboots itself so I am unable to run utilities or virus scans. I have the Dell Reinstallation CD, + the Dell Drivers and Utilities cd, however I can't even get into Boot Options to change the boot order to cd drive The...
  4. B

    Application not found

    when I try and open a program from my desktop or control panel I get "application not found"
  5. D

    Packard bell wont boot to windows vista

    Hello, My laptop keeps going round in circles on start up. Stuck on system repair won't boost to windows vista, Help!
  6. G

    Can someone post a nice summary of 360?

    Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox (More info?) Ok I could not watch it. Can someone tell me : 1. Is 360 going to be backwards compatible? 2. Does it have a built in 802.11? ( I was planning to buy an adapter for my current xbox, but if the next one has a built in, I will wire it up...
  7. G

    How do i put my volume back at the bottom of my computer? i have a compaq comput

    Hello, how do i pu my volume back on the bottom of my computer? i have a compaq laptop
  8. S

    WRT54G

    I have a WRT54G and since I got it, My laptop keeps losing connecting then im having to reboot my router to get it back, is there a possible solution to this?
  9. J

    Desktop icons unresponsive after opening and closing explorer

    My desktop icons do not respond after I use windows explorer - although I can still access the startup menu, gadget list, and taskbar. As well I can open and close icons no problem until I open explorer. I am using a version of Windows Vista 32 bit home professional. Too I did a malware scan...
  10. H

    Free HDD Space Rapidly Increasing

    Short story: My HDD space keeps increasing quickly. Is it deleting files? Do I have a virus? I have VERY important stuff on this computer! Full story: I have a laptop with a 160 GB HDD (140 something usable I think) and since I was getting low on space and I needed a lot of space to transfer...
  11. G

    Blu ray drive free software

    Hello,
  12. isa34

    The smart web printing Icon appears on the toolbar but not can\'t open on the si

    I am having problem with the smart web printing,the Icon appears on the toolbar but not the sidebar i can't get it to open ,can somebody help me with this? my operating System is Windows Vista Ultimate 32,the Internet Explorer is new version Explorer 9 Beta, can this be the cause? thank you
  13. G

    Permission troubles!

    Hi everyone i've searched for this in the forums but I havent seen anything that really deals with this.. I just got windows vista.. and it's been installed to what used to be drive G.. but since I installed it fresh.. it's on its own partition and now G is C: Still with me? :P Right well my...
  14. J

    Having disk drive problems

    Hello, I've reset my notebook pc to default settings recently and now my disk drive won't read any of my disks.... please help.
  15. J

    Red x box in outlook email

    When I open an email the picture is replaced by a red x in a small black box
  16. J

    How to replace hard drive on HPG60-230US with vista

    i HAVE A 320gB HARD DRIVE ON MY hpg60-230us. i AM REPLACING THE HARD DRIVE AND MOVING TO XP. How do I replace the hard drive? My new one is a 500Gb SATA.
  17. D

    Dell Latitude D630 connectioning issue

    I have a Dell Latitude D630 laptop and i just cannot figure out why i cannot connect wirelessly to my gateway/router. I can connect at school wireless with it. My ps3 and wife's computer are hooked up wirelessly to the same router. This Dell even shows the router in the system, tray connection...
  18. N

    How to run a cmd/bat file without a windows popping up?

    Hi everyone! I just wanted to know, is there someway to run a cmd/bat file without the windows popping up? Is there some command I would have to type in like quiet or something like that? Thanks!
  19. G

    Wireless network connection will not connect

    Laptop finds the wireless network but will not connect. Time Warner put in a new wireless router and they can't get a connection either. I have updated the drivers from the Toshiba site to no avail
  20. S

    Installing windows XP on compaq presario CQ57 408TU

    PL I WANT TO INSTAL XP IN CQ57 408TU