Falcon

Page 2 - Forum discussion tagged with Falcon.
  1. D

    Cheap label motherboard repairing

    Hello, i want to learn cheap lavel repairing so what to do
  2. U

    benq XL2411T vs XL2420T and AOC D2369VH

    I want a gaming monitor with viewing movies in 3d ,so wich of these is a better option I can't afford asus that's costly here and XL2420T revised version Is not yet available here .so the price of these monitors are something like XL2411T(400$),XL242T360$,old version),AOC D2369VH. what is the...
  3. J

    Closing port 139

    Hello, How do I close port139 through my dlink router? I can't locate the router settings or configuration panel for dlink dss-16+ Thank you
  4. R

    Ubiquiti antenna

    Setup and configuration settings of wireless antenna from point to point link and point to multipoint link.? thank you
  5. P

    Ultimate Gaming/Video Editing Build

    Will be purchasing everything as soon as waterblocks for the 780ti are out overclocking water cooling (water cooling will bring the build over 4k) be running 1x 2560x1440 monitor and 2x 1920x1080 monitors watercooling both gpus and cpu Gaming, Modding, Programming, Video and Photo Editing...
  6. commissarmo

    Idle monitors on ATI Eyefinity GPUs (HD6990 specifically)

    I have an HD6990 which has 6 mDP outputs, on which I run 5 monitors, 3 of which are WQXGA (30''; 2560x1600) resolution. I was digging through some of the white papers on AMD's new idling technologies, and I've gathered that if monitors are in sleep mode (or off) the GPU will NOT render to...
  7. G

    Question on fortifications / barricade

    Archived from groups: alt.games.civ3 (More info?) I've built a few of these barricades (I tend to go heavy on workers and they ran out of stuff to do), and I'm wondering... If the other civ sits in it, do they get the defense bonus? I was building them mainly to stop them twice so I can...
  8. W

    HP color gone

    Printer quit using the blue cartridge. Everything is tinged in red. How to solve this problem?
  9. G

    House looking for new owner.

    Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?) Howdy all, and howdy to Atlantic Players, in particular! Well, thanks once more to our lovely Lady Ice, i've got a new home. Beach Front property, too, already working on a barkeep to serve those little fruity drinks with the...
  10. G

    Sonsabitches

    Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?) I have the opposing flag but my team flag is missing so I'm hiding in a nook in the flag room. One of my own team mates sees me, kills my ass and steals the flag. Why are some people so juvenile that they need to cheat to get points. I don't see...
  11. G

    Why don't you and him fight, I'll direct traffic.

    Archived from groups: alt.games.civ3 (More info?) Greetings and Salutations While waiting to build the space ship and leave this rat race, I found myself in the position of being able to control who lost cities in a "neighborhood" war. The scene: the Other Continent is hourglass shaped, with...
  12. F

    Laptop Cursor Clicks By Itself w/o External Mouse & Touchpad Disabled

    Hi, I have a mysterious ghost laptop that likes to click by itself. I have tried disabling the touchpad thinking that I may accidentally engaged it while typing, but no cigar. I have tried disconnecting my external mouse thinking that the firmware may be outdated or the hardware may be broken...
  13. S

    Beginner's question

    Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?) Hello, I am looking for a Gameboy Advance console for my eight-year old son. My question is this: Will a game bought in the US play on a Gameboy console bought in the UK or Norway, and vice versa? Do games and...
  14. G

    Help !!!

    Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?) I keep getting the following message after uploading the entire contents of TJ's Addons to OFP GOTY edition. 'Addon "BAS_HH60" requires addon "BAS_SOAR185" Obviously I need a pbo, but I do not know and cannot find it anywhere...
  15. G

    no collision patch for High Stakes

    Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed (More info?) The purpose of this patch is for tcp-ip racing with collision off, but it's also fun for offline play. Here's a link to a zip of nfshsnc.exe that has the no collision patch pre-installed: http://jeffareid.net/cgi-bin/nfshsnc.zip...
  16. Y

    Nas 200 mirror disk #1 fail

    Hello, How can I retrieve my data stored on linksys NAS200 via a window PC. the NAS200 is running raid 1 mirror. raid disk #1 is failed, now i have raid disk #2 but i don't know how to access the data via my pc which is runing window xp. pls help.
  17. G

    Higher resolution scans

    Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital (More info?) I'm trying to scan old color slides and convert to prints. I want to see if my scanner prints 1200 dpi scans of slides better than 300 dpi scans. I can't figure out how to find out, without actually doing the printing. When I look at the two...
  18. B

    I accidentally locked my friends wifi

    Hello, im house sitting for a friend and and got onto their unsecured wireless network. only, now its not only labeled unsecure, it is in fact locked with my computer name. i dont even know my password to unlock their network. please help.
  19. S

    Which one of the three heatsinks should I get?

    Alright, so it's Cyber Day and I found a couple sweet deals, but my only problem is that I don't know which one of these three following coolers I should get. All of them all have really good reviews. All the specs seem to be on the same level...Or maybe I just overlooked some stuff, but please...
  20. C

    Intel 80 GB X-25-M SLC prices

    Most of the internet sellers seem to be out of stock on the Intel X25-M MLC SSD. If I can't find that I may go to the SLC configuration, which is more expensive but writes to disk much faster. Also I note that in various internet links they say this or that rebate is available but when you get...
  21. S

    ST9500420ASG or WD5000BEVT or WD3200BJKT for netbook

    I would like to upgrade my 10.1in netbook's harddrive but can't decide on which one. Both the seagate and wd black has the free fall sensor and 7200rpm but might use more power. The wd black has the 5 yr warranty but the storage space max out at 320gb instead of 500gb. The acer aod150 has only...
  22. D

    SAS drives?

    I own a N7700 Thecus NAS. I have recently learned that Thecus has released a new model called N7700 SAS. From what i know, it supports SAS hard drives. My question is, will I be able to add something or upgrade my N7700 to be compatible with these SAS hard drives? What is the difference...
  23. N

    What is the little knob on the front of my windows 7 laptop? by Tosiba

    I really can't see that it does anything, maybe it is a volumn know for when I use speakers for which I have not done,,,Maybe you can help. Thank you
  24. W

    HDMI or VGA for quality?

    I am using a monitor without speakers so I have no need for the audio HDMI uses. I have a gtx 470 that has 2 dvi ports and one mini hdmi. I am curious which one I should use. Would VGA or HDMI be better quality for gaming? Thanks
  25. A

    How to check if my laptop's hardware and softwares are working normall

    i have a dell studio 1558 with i5, 6gb ram, 1 gb ati. 1366*768 resolution but still most games dont run and shows some error like ".dll" is missing.
  26. M

    Budget pc for a church

    Hi there, I need a budget pc for my church. I need to keep the budget at £330 excluding the os but this is only a target. the main use of this pc will primarily be powerpoint, recording with audacity and playing videos - all on a projector so must have extended desktop. as none of these tasks...
  27. G

    Mouse Dropping Issue - Any Help?

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?) There seem to be many people experiencing problems with their mouse in XP and I'm one of them. I've tried the fix in the knowledgebase (where you remove all reg keys and re- install your mouse) and it didn't help...
  28. PsyKhiqZero

    Creating disk images from RAID volumes

    Is there any utility that would allow me to create a disk image from a raided volume? I believe windows visata ultimate has a utility built into it and i'm wondering if anyone has actualy managed to recover using a disk image from it.
  29. G

    Beating the Romans

    Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.historical (More info?) It sometimes seems everyone in the world has a Roman army.. I tended to think of them as pretty invincible although admittedly this was mainly from games against 'Barbarians'. Carthaginians or Parthians seem a much tougher...
  30. G

    2s19 tank addon.

    Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?) I dont know if anyone else downloaded this addon but I was surpised by how good it is. its this heavy russian self propelled howizer.whoever did this addon did a great job.its kinda an older addon so you guys might think it hom...
  31. G

    Enchanting money tip

    Archived from groups: alt.games.morrowind (More info?) (Sorry if this is obvious to most people, it wasn't to me, and newbies may not realise it). When you get an enchanted item made by an enchanter, it costs a LOT of money - especially if it is a constant-effect/very powerful item. However...
  32. G

    Dynamic scenery FS2000 pro edition

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone.simulation (More info?) I am trying to increase dynamic scenery. Following the instructions works ok for the default flight "Meigs Field" but does not seem to work for any other airport. i.e. no other aircraft etc are added despite changing...
  33. G

    Trying to find an UT 2004 ONS map, can't remember the name..

    Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?) It was a map with a large river in the middle. The bases were on opposite sides of the river with about 3 nodes on each teams side. The weapons lockers were a bit different in that they had ion painters in them. If anyone...
  34. K

    Rudder control for FlightSim2004

    I have a Microsoft Sidewinder joystick without the twisting rudder control. If I buy a steering wheel with pedals, like the Sidewinder Forcefeedback Steering Wheel, will I be able to use the pedals as rudders on my FlightSim 2004. Would it allow me to use both controls - the joystick and the...
  35. D

    DVD Drive stuck in NZXT Phantom?

    hi, i'm trying to remove an Optical drive from my brothers NZXT phantom, but even if i completely take off the tool-less system levers, the drive won't even budge, the right side moves but it seems as if something on the left side (side with the levers) is stopping it from moving. Can anyone...
  36. P

    Amd processor equivalent to intel i5 processor

    processor in AMD equivalent to core i5
  37. H

    Choosing the correct PSU

    After my CX500w died on me i had to choose between two powersupplies : Xilence 480W redwing. and the second one is the Advance ATX-5100 480w also, it came with my case No i can't choose any other ones. So which of those two is the best to power these 2 builds : G620 2.6 ghz 6770 1 HDD or...
  38. G

    Is it wrong to buy a Phenom 965 in 2013?

    The Phenom II x4 965 is one of my options, it costs the same as an I3 ivy bridge.. However i got this dilemma, How much sense does it make to buy a 3 years old CPU? And then for it's intel counterpart, how much sense does it make to buy a dual core in 2013? Considering i do not plan to buy a...
  39. N

    Case Recommendations

    Hi guys, Long time reader first time poster. I've been saving up for some time now to upgrade my computer parts and build my self a new computer and I've gotten everything I need except for the Case. I'm a bit stuck as the last time around when I built my first PC, I was living in the city and...
  40. Phyrexiancure

    Are i3's really the best budget CPU

    http://forums.anandtech.com/showthread.php?t=2270271 Toward the bottom of the first post is a benchmark graph for cpu performance in the latest Battlefield 3 expansion. The results are rather surprising, it shows the Phenom's chocking for some reason and the last gen FX processors showing...