Falcon

Page 3 - Forum discussion tagged with Falcon.
  1. P

    Will the asus gtx 670 in sli fit in an antec 900 case

    will the asus gtx 670 in sli fit in an antec 900 case, and work with the mobo z77-v-pro? thanks
  2. B

    NEED HELP NEWBIE OVERCLOCK

    i have a p67 mobo, core i7 2600k @ stock 3.4 ghz, turbo 3.8ghz on and I wanna know what to change these settings to on eOS(easy overclock)tool on my ECS mobo to, inorder to run it at 4.2-4.5ghz?
  3. P

    Will I have enough power!?

    Before I officially buy this 7970 matrix I would like to make sure I have a good enough power supply to be able to run it and overclock the card. Currently I'm using a 700watt OCZ PSU that has 2 slots on it that are dedicated for 2 6+2 pin (8 Pin) Cables. Currently not sure what AMPs the rail...
  4. JJ1217

    URGENT! 600T and Hyper 212 Evo Compatibility.

    Hi there, my brother was interested in purchasing my HAF X, and I agreed -- it was simply too big and luggy for me, almost dropped it a couple of times from the sheer weight. The side panels are seriously half the weight of the entire case! Anyways moving on, last weekend I only just purchased...
  5. W

    Stuck on this HP regular fan problem

    hi there guys, i got a hp: p6203w desktop computer with the stock; Sunon KD1209PTS2 on board as a case fan. I recently switched it with a Noiseblocker MS-81 quiet fan and got the cpu fan failure on startup. Now whats weird is when i check my speeds with speedfan software is that, with my...
  6. amuffin

    Haswell or i7?

    Haswell! If I remember correctly, Haswell will be around 2x faster than Ivybridge. Don't worry, I own a 550ti as well :)
  7. G

    HELP! URGENT!!!!! CABINET!!

    Help please, I am going to buy a sabertooth z77 which is an atx motherboard and I like this nzxt tempest evo http://www.nzxt.com/new/products/crafted_series/tempest_evo case very much and I am planning to get it shortly. Now my problem is in the specifications, it says that it supports e-atx...
  8. N

    Stuck between graphic card and psu

    i was going to buy a new graphic card gtx 550ti but i found out that i will be needing a good psu as well and i dont have that much budget .so i have two choice gts 250 1gb and a good psu or gtx 550ti and a bad psu which one should i choice and if i choice gts 250 will i be able to play...
  9. G

    Hei , I have problem with my CPU , can you help me!!

    Hei gays , sorry i speak so bad english but i try to tell you for my problem. I have these components on my pc : CPU: i5 760 2.8GHZ RAM : 16GB RAM KHX1600C9D3B1K2/8GX Kingston HyperX 2x4GB, DDR3 1600MHz, CL9 HDD : "2TB GRAFIC: NVIDIA Geforce Gt 630. Motheboard : ASUS P7P55D-E PREMIUM...
  10. R

    Everytime i turn on my netbuk it beeps continouosly..leaving it like that will s

    everytime i turn on my netbuk acer aspire one d225e it beeps continouosly..leaving it like that will still load the system but if a reset it will ask me to select windows or run diagnostic test. then also the left key on keyboard is not functioning, is it possible that the cause of the beep is...
  11. sethandflirt

    FX-4100 throttling problem

    Hello, my FX-4100 is wont stay at the correct clock even with stock clocks it goes back and forth from 3600 to 3300 I think it is the moatherboard but i am not sure. I have liquid cooling so my cpu temps never get above 45C.I am not the only one with this problem I have read alot of suff about...
  12. K

    Can this computer run world of warcraft Cataclysm DLC?

    I was wondering if this PC can run the newest DLC for world of warcraft, on ultra settings pretty smoothly. If not please give me some other desktops to check out. I'd rather not build a pc because you don't get warranties. Processor & Memory: Intel® Core™ i5-2320 Processor 3GHz 12GB DDR3 -...
  13. W

    Download driver LW-UTVSTIK

    Hello, my LW-UTVSTIK plays audio from my Video Camera but does not play the video. Please how do i get the video or picture to show?
  14. creyc

    Best non-overclocked CPU for workhorse build?

    I'm building a new non-gaming workstation PC and need a high performance CPU for running 3D CAD software mostly. I won't be doing overclocking on this build, but it does need to be extremely reliable and fast. (just opening some 3D models require up to 20GB of RAM) Right now I'm looking at...
  15. A

    Ugrades

    I have a Sony Vaio VGN-fe41m that has according to sony got an intel 945PM motherboard Sony say 2gb max ram intel says 4gb max which is it? i am currently running 4gb ram but get few issuse on start up, however these were the same when i had 2gb in so im leaning towards a software error that a...
  16. R

    CPU coolers

    Hey everyone. I am getting a 3770k CPU and was wondering what a decent cooler would be for 60 to 80 bucks. I've heard hit of miss things with the h60 what's does everyone think? I do plan on ocing a little. Case room I don't think will be a prob using a df-85
  17. tigeryeow

    I3 2120 vs fx 4170

    which 1 should i get? i3 2120 vs overclocked fx 4170
  18. O

    Wireless Card and Sound Card Conflict

    My ASUS XONAR-DG conflicts with my TP-LINK TL-WDN4800 wireless card, i have a P7P55-M motherboard the sound card is located in the PCI slot while the wireless card in the PCIe slot has anyone come across this issue and found a solution. The wireless card works fine when the sound card is not...
  19. B

    Breadboarded, Posts, then shuts down

    Hi guys, Followed this advice: http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/302360-31-computer-turns-split-shuts, and breadboarded my computer and got the one beep to signal post. However, the after leaving it on for about five minutes it shuts off, and will not power on again. Resetting the PSU and...
  20. I

    AMD FX 8120 Vs. AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition

    Which is better for gaming? I just bought a Radeon 7850 and I think it is bottlenecking from my AMD Phenom II x6 1055T. If anyone knows anything about bottlenecking, would that be bottlenecked? Anyways, the only other things I have right now is 6gb ddr3 ram and a 500W Cooler Master PSU. So if...
  21. Jamie Clay

    System won't power up

    I had a system die suddenly last night - HP with an AMD Quad. It appeared to be the power supply, the system showed no sign of life, would not react to the power button or having the switch in the back toggled. I replaced the power supply and as soon as the power supply's switch was thrown...
  22. T

    CHALLENGER-U3 v HAF 912

    A few people have suggested to me to get the HAF 912 over the U3, and i was wondering what exactly is the difference, or the reason that the HAF is considered better then the U3. I was mainly buying the U3 on a friends recommendation as he has the challenger and he says he loves it. I was...
  23. M

    Would the part I have selected fit in my case?

    Hey, I've chosen parts for my computer build but I am not too sure whether all of the parts will fit into the case. The list I have is: CPU - Intel i5 3570k Cooler - Stock Motherboard - AsRock Z77 Extreme4 Graphics Card - Gigabyte ATI Radeon 7870 HD Memory - Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 8GB...
  24. S

    Which Case is Better?

    I narrowed my search down to 2 cases: Antec - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811129021 Raidmax - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811156254 Which case do you think will be better for gaming? The raidmax is definately sexier, but the antec looks like...
  25. PanicMaster85

    Help Picking i7

    I was wondering what a best part I can get for 300-350 is I was looking at the i7-2600K and i7-3770K also a card with no integrated graphics would be nice because I will never use them.
  26. V

    Need part advice.

    Okay my case keeps shorting out my hardware. How do I find the short? Where can I get computer washers and rubber padding? Should I get a new case? Is there a 99$ range case with both top and bottom psu? Also, should I consider making my own case? Building it into a wooden desk? I have...
  27. L

    Upgraded psu

    I have a lenovo 6073-bmu and was wondering where i can get a higher wattage PSU then the factory one. Maybe in the 500w range for better video. I'm not sure it they even make them. It has the smaller size psu, not the standard size. Thank You :)
  28. J

    Will a sound card stop this?

    so i switched my hd 5770 for a 8800gts because my 5770 broke and my sound vanished (no longer have a graphics card) now when my speakers are in they make a high pitch squeeling noise and i dont know what the problem is, will buying a sound card stop this from happening becuase i have a feeling...
  29. F

    Fx 8120, Asus M5A78L-M/USB3 liquid cooling suggestions ?

    Hi guys I have a cpu fx 8120, mobo Asus M5A78L-M/USB3, and I want your suggestions that what would be the best liquid cooling solution for this setup? Idle temp is around 35 to 42 C, depending upon the room/outside temp, my room windows are always open and it is summer time here in Poland...
  30. Y

    Cambridge SoundWorks- PCWorks FourPointSurround

    Can anybody who knows this 4.1 speakers system (which I bought about 6 years ago) tell me what is the most equivalent 2.1 speakers system in terms of sound quality (ignoring that there is no surround) ? A picture is available here...
  31. rotenegg

    Would the graphite 600t white edition look weird with red LED's?

    Hello, I want to know if the graphite 600t white edition corsair case would look strange with Red LED's
  32. G

    To princes and whom it may concern

    Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad (More info?) To princes and whom it may concern, has anyone received conclave e-mails the last month? Is the conclave down? -- Andreas Nusser Walch & Nusser GbR Visit premier VTES shop in Europe at http://www.vtes.de Now taking preorders...
  33. A

    Display Driver crashes,intel i7 2600k

    I dont know that this is the right section for my problem or not. I have intel i7 2600k installed on intel dh67vr motherboard. from last 5 months the pc was working superb but suddenly (last week) its display driver stopped working, i am not using any graphics card,i am using onboard intel...
  34. U

    PSU making buzzing/popping noise, crackling

    The past few days, I've noticed my psu making a buzzing and crackling noise while on, almost like meat being fried. My first thought was a wire hitting a fan, but upon inspection there were no places where it was hitting one. I looked into it with a flashlight but saw no obvious problems...
  35. A

    Cooler

    Hello, What're the best value for money cpu coolers from £20-40?
  36. A

    I5 3570 in Pakistan

    Dear All, Thanks in advance for your valuable time and comments. Please let me know if I can replace G-620 with an i5 3570K - on an intel DH67CL motherboard. Currently i have: CPU - intel G620 Mobo intel DH67CL 2 x 4GB kingston RAM DDR3 standard SATA Hard disk. standard PSU (nothing fancy)...
  37. G

    Z68 mobo Ivy Bridge

    Hello! I've just bought Gigabyte's z68xp-ud4 and i5-3570K. Does Ivy Bridge require bios update? The rig powers on, boots after a few seconds in a loop and the display shows nothing. The mobo hasn't been flashed yet as it is brand new. :cry:
  38. V

    How to check if a PSU is working

    Hi I find myself in a strange situation. I ordered and received a new Corsair CX430 V2 PSU. Now, I was gonna order the other parts also but have not yet done so. All I have is this PSU and when I connect it to the wall socket and turn it ON, nothing happens. All the output power cables (ATX...
  39. S

    Realtek ALC888S split audio

    Hi, I would like to split my audio and have it stream simultaneously. I have the latest realtek driver and I know that my sound card is 7.1 channel. The problem is, when I open up the realtek driver, the main speakers on the rear and front jack speakers are grouped together. I want to separately...
  40. A

    I5 Optimal temps

    Hi All, My i5 2550K is running at around 35C when idle. I just built it last weekend. I intend to OC and thought that might be a bit too hot for idle no? I thought 2550 was going to run cooler. :??: As I want oc it I want to have as better temps as possible before i try. I am using H60 as...