Fujitsu Siemens

Page 3 - Forum discussion tagged with Fujitsu Siemens.
  1. lhgpoobaa

    Tbred XP1700+ A nice cheap Xmas prezzie

    What a nice conclusion. Just before christmas i got myself a tbredA XP1700+ for a little more cpu 'grunt' By slowly and thouroughly testing the little sucker out i found: A. It comes multiplier unlocked up to 12.5x B. My board (8K3A+) runs fine at 166fsb, opening up high fsb operation with...
  2. D

    X2 Gtx 570's or a Gtx 580

    And which motherboard would be best for 2-way sli, will getting x2 gtx 570s be a good option? Will it run games at a good fps rate on highest settings? I have not yet decided on a monitor, can I use my dell ultrasharp from 2005 it's 23 inches
  3. G

    PCI graphics card compatibility

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) I have an ASUS P4s8x motherboard and have purchased an ATI radeon X300 graphics card, the problem is that the new card is PCI express and doesn't fit. Can anyone recommend a 256MB graphics card for my motherboard...
  4. B

    Small Business Network Topology

    Not sure which sub category this belongs, so admin's try not to be too harsh. I was talking to a co worker of mine about our network topology at one of our branch offices. basically the system goes like this: internet > modem > firewall > router > internal network (switches nodes servers...
  5. M

    Which CPU to get?

    Hello, what is AMD answer to the i5 and i7 proccessor? Which has the better bang for your buck?
  6. G

    I am seeking a exact answer

    Hi I have aquired a Gigabyte GA-K8VT800 mbooard and a amd 3.2G, x64 processor. I would be pleased for info on the type of power supply to use for it. I have a 400W supply from my pent 4 ... any help
  7. G

    Router randomly deciding to stop working. DIR-655

    Once again I'm stuck to tethering on my phone due to my router deciding to call it quits for the random moment. I cannot access its control panel, the network just goes kaput. Given that I don't have access to the router since it's part of a double house (the side I'm not on of course), this is...
  8. Z

    Best memory for MSI 790FX-GD70

    AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition Deneb 3.2GHz MSI 790FX-GD70 Socket AM3 Chipset: AMD 790FX/SB750 Memory? HD 5850 guys help me please what is the best memory for this build?
  9. S

    Once restart then internet working

    Hello, hai can u help me
  10. S

    Gigabit on existing 10/100 Cabling?

    I want to get gigabit speeds on my existing 10/100 UTP cabling. I read that I just need to buy a gigabit switch to replace my 10/100 and I'm good to go since all my computers' motherboard have onboard gigabit lan. How true is this? I'm getting 100mbps (LAN) speeds on my current setup but I...
  11. S

    6-pin pci-e power cord

    Hey guys, Bought a Modular Seasonic PSU about 3 years ago along with the rest of my system including an 8800GT video card. Not thinking much about upgrading, after completing my build, i threw away all the accessories including extra cables. DOH!!! Well, just last week, I bought a Nvidia...
  12. G

    FORGOTTEN PASSWORDS

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) FORGOT PASSWORD TO LOG ON .I HAVE NO ADMIN.POWERS ON MY COMPUTER . HOW DO I RESET THIS? WINDOWS XP
  13. Bache

    Backup

    In relation to another post - :?: If a system file was acidently deleted, etc, can this file be replaced from a backup if I had previously performed a backup of all the windows/system files to another hard drive. (This would be done using the xp backup tool that comes with windows)
  14. F

    dr watson postmortem debugger

    hey, each time i go into a particular folder i get either the message, program can not respond or i get dr watson postmortem debugger. i would like to lnow why this it and how i can reslove it, the funny thing is that it only happens if i go into one folder all other ones are ok. thank you
  15. 808rob

    Skype Upstream Usage

    I am curious about Skype's upstream usage. RoadRunner consistently gives me speeds of 10Mbps down and 1Mbps up. However when my sister fires up Skype for a video chat the network upstream drops to 0.5Mbps. Is Skype really eating half the bandwidth? It has only been an issue lately since whenever...
  16. J

    java trouble

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) SOmeone!! please!!!! where is the 800 number to call microsoft. This computer will not allow installation of Java, the java website does not address what's specifically the problem, they offered no support despite...
  17. R

    Network Security Management

    I Would like to introduce IPscan. This is a network security client & server application that manages user access writes.The software interface is logical and very easy to use. The thing that is unique about this product is that once access is granted the IP scanner then pairs the mac address of...
  18. P

    GA-MA78GM-S2H + XP

    Just looking at building a basic PC to hook up to my flat panel when I want to browse the web or watch streaming videos. It wont be an HD PC but maybe it could be. I was wondering how this MOBO performs on XP?
  19. G

    Keyboards

    my keyboard does not work how do i get it working as i think my son as turned of usb ports
  20. P

    Backing Up System State

    I am sole installer and user of my XP Home SP2 machine. I have Administrator rights; (I checked to make sure in Safe Mode as the actual default Admin). In trying to backup my System State, it "fails" 75% into it saying I don't have permission on certain sensitive files and that restore will...
  21. V

    How to show address bar autocomplete

    Hello, web address are not shown in address bar
  22. G

    Unable view Internet om my Wireless Laptop

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?) I'm using a Dell Desktop and a IBM Thinkpad Laptop. I'm using Windows XP Professional on both. I am on a Network and have a Linksys Wireless G Broadband Router 2.4 GHz. Since yesterday, I have been able to view the...
  23. J

    CD-RW gone bonkers!

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) Ok.. I've got quite a listing of problems.. First off, my CD-RW (LG's HL-DT-ST CD-RW GCE-8160B) is not being recognized as a recording device (lack of "recording tab" under it's properties). I've tried...
  24. N

    compatible graphics card

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?) does anybody no of a compatible graphics card capable of playing the latest games that will fit into a universal agp slot 2x/4x. all i can find is a raiden 7000 and older wich makes the lowend cards like the raiden 9200...
  25. D

    First Time Build - Feedback Wanted

    I've been using this site quite a bit to get answers to my first computer build, and now I'm hoping to get some feedback on my build. Here's a link to the part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/FnlE Obviously, its not completely done yet. I still have to choose a HDD, among other things, since...
  26. P

    How to: wireless for internet & wired lan same PC

    Hi, I can't seem to get this to work - please help My landlord supply's free internet via wireless 1.) I have a wireless adapter to my desktop for internet (it works perfectly if only one plugged in) 2.) I have a router for LAN - need to connect to my NAS storage, Network printer, Laptop etc...
  27. G

    Test - Do not reply

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?) Dit is een test vanuit een cursus WindowsXP
  28. J

    P35-DS3P Won't Hold FSB Settings

    I'm new to the forum and hoping one of you gracious individuals can help me. I just built a rig using the P35-DS3P mobo and a Core 2 E6750. Everything runs smoothly, but the only way I can overclock is using Easytune. When I set the CPU Host Frequency in the BIOS to anything other than 333...
  29. redwing3139

    Splitting a Cat 5 cable

    Hello, I am wondering if some one could help me I currently have one Cat6 cable into a room, I would like to be able to access this 1 cable from 2 devices (xbox, pc) do they make splitters for networking cable or would a hub be my best option? Thank You
  30. G

    Windows desctop search

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?) How do I remove WIndows Desctop Search ???????
  31. S

    Xfx 8800gs

    I have cooler master extreme power plus 500w psu 12 rail @ 18 amp is enough for xfx 8800gs pc confi is amd x4 9850be asus m3n78-em 2*2 4gb ram 800mhz 250 gb hdd sata 80 gb ata
  32. S

    Best Chipset for a Moderately Priced Gaming System

    Hello all, I recently acquired an Intel Core2Quad Q6700 processor. I am looking to build a mid-range gaming system. I am curious to know what the best chipset would be to use? I don't plan on running dual video cards, but I am looking to buy a decent video card in the $200-$250 range...
  33. M

    Still getting Checksum error when my power goes out!!!!

    Ok, I have an ASUS A8N5X Motherboard. I replaced the battery and I still received this error whenever my power went out. I called ASUS and they sent me out a new motherboard chip. It worked fine, I tested it and no problem. Now all of a sudden it is doing the same thing again! Everytime my power...
  34. C

    Different Brands of RAM

    Is it ok to use different brands of RAM that have the same timings and clock? or is it a better idea to get the same brand? To be more specific, can I mix Corsair XMS2 with Crucial Ballistix or G.Skill (DDR2 800, 4-4-4-12)? Thanks.
  35. H

    Chipset pros/cons NVIDIA 590 vs. Dual X16 SLI (650i + 570i)

    I don't really understand the differences between these 2. I am looking at 2 different motherboards- Asus P5N32-E SLI Plus (NVIDIA Dual X16 SLI- looks to be a hybrid nForce®650i SLI & nForce®570 SLI) and the Asus P5N32-SLI Premium (uses nForce 590). Right now I am strictly looking at the chipset...
  36. nyczwillz

    400w PSU for 4890?

    Just got a new GPU and wanted to know what you guys think, if its safe. I'm running: e6750 @ 2.66GHz (lowered from 3.0GHz in case not enough power) 4x1GB DDR2-1066 ATI 4890 1GB DDR5 2x500GB HD 6-7 USB devices I calculated this on the PSU site and came up to about 350 but when I go to the...
  37. D

    Home router setup with no modem password

    Hey guys, I'm out here in the phils try to get a router to agree with our modem out here. Basically there is an existing dsl connection that they would like to stick a wireless router on. Simple enough. Not really... The normal put the modem into bridge mode and use the router to do the PPPOE...
  38. P

    Need ram Help please

    I am buying the eVga 680i SLI board and the RAM I was going to buy is out of stock! CORSAIR Dominator 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1066 (PC2 8500) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model TWIN2X2048-8500C5D Any suggections for new RAM? I wanted to order tonight Thanks!
  39. J

    Computer Temperature App?

    Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but I am looking for a reliable (non-shady) temperature application. I would like to monitor both my CPU and GPU, any suggestions?
  40. G

    computer shuts down on its own all of a sudden.

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?) Does any body have any ideas on how to fix this? all of a sudden the computer restarts making me lose what ever I am doing. Do I have a hardware problem? everything else seems to be working ok. Thanks.