Gamma

Page 3 - Forum discussion tagged with Gamma.
  1. B

    Can I add ram for hp compaq dx2200mt

    can I add ram for hp compaq dx2200mt
  2. A

    No video

    video just went out on me the other day , figured card was bad so i got a new one. It worked great for 20 minutes then windows just shut down out of nowhere and now im back to having no video at all
  3. K

    New build, need video card install help

    Hey guys, My first build... I plugged it in only to find I have no video. HDD spinning, all fans on (including heatsink), everything seems to be fine... So I concluded it must be an issue with the auxilary cables to the video card. Unfortunately, my manual is not specific for the model (it is...
  4. deusex

    So WHAT'S going on currently?

    Hey Guys, I haven't posted on here for ages, and finally come summer, I have an opportunity to build a new rig (gaming/programming/music/movies/composing)...Last time I checked in January, the i7 920 was a killer CPU at $280. I was set on getting that with an X58 Gigabyte or Asus board, along...
  5. F

    I need help

    I wanna buy new desktop but i'm not sure about the spec. so, can you guys tell me? my friend suggest me this: 1. Graphic card : Gforce 9800 GX2 2. Sound card : PCi express X-FI X-Treme Audio sound blaster from creative. 3. Intel core 2 quad Q9650 4. RAM = 4G 5. Memory 500 GB/ 1 TB speed 7200. 6...
  6. G

    How do you connect 3 computers to a router connected to the modem?

    I do not want wireless. I want to connect a router to my modem and then connect 3 computers in my household to the router. How do I do this?
  7. D

    Random blocks occasionally appearing with HD 7870.

    I am currently having an issue with my graphics card where black blocks occasionally display when I am loading a browser page - though only occasionally. White blocks appear every time I open a File tab in Notepad++ while the application is fullscreened, which disappear after the menu turned...
  8. D

    PSU - Time to upgrade? Recent mods made

    Hopefully ya'll can help point me in the right direction. First off, here is my problem. When playing games, my computer will randomly shut down completely. Sitting idle all day and the computer does not shut down, only when I seem to excersize it. I had not problems before my upgrade but I...
  9. P

    good non-gaming vid card - max $60

    I'm am building my first computer and need a little help. Right now I am planning on a AMD Athlon x2 6000, 2 GB memory (dual channel), 200GB hard. I don't have a clue what video card would be good for this. I generally do internet, word processing, photos and maybe transfer home movies to...
  10. X

    Sonys laptop gforce Go 7600gt better than 7900gt??

    Okay my friend has been bragging that his new sony laptop will demolish my computer in terms of gaming. Is a geforce go 7600gt better than my 7900gt? can you explain or give links so that i can prove him wrong?
  11. H

    WTS or Trade 2 560 ti sc for $450-$500 or 1 for 250 via ebay or 5803gb

    i am selling these cards http://myworld.ebay.com/hunterneumann pm me if you are interested for trade will also sell one card for 250 BRAND NEW STILL IN BOX, 13375017947 is my phone number text me or pm me on ebay WILL ALSO TRADE ONE 560TI SUPERCLOCKED UNBOXED AND IPHONE 3GS 16 GB UNBOXED FOR...
  12. S

    Which Graphics Cards can be flashed ?

    Can anyone give me a quick list of the top of their head of which cheaper graphics cards can have their cards flashed to a better model ? I.E. ; 6200 (non TC) can be flashed to 6600 6800LE can be flashed to 6800GT X800GTO ^ 2 can be flashed to X850XT etc. Reason is im looking for a fairly...
  13. B

    Problem with New Build

    So I got all the parts for my new PC the other day. It's my first time building one. e2160, zotac 8800gt, p35 ds3l, corsair 450vx, seagate 250g sata hd, xms2 2gb ram, centurion 5 case. I put everything together, hooked it all up to the psu, switched the psu to the on position, hit the front...
  14. pengwin

    CPU cooler

    Zalman 7000b-Cu LED vs Scythe Katana Cu which is betteR? also i kno this is in the wrong section but the colers and heatsink section takes like 10 days to get 1 reply. and i need a reply fast since i will be ordering tomorow
  15. F

    Multi-Monitor Setup For Surround Gaming

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia (More info?) I am thinking of building a new machine for high end gaming using perhaps an Asus P5ND2-SLI motherboard and dual Asus EN6800GT video cards. This will supply 4 DVI adapters and should support as many as 4 LCD displays...
  16. mattcat

    FOR SALE: Custom PC GTX 560 TI - Intel i5 - 2500k

    I am selling my just over a year old gaming computer it works like new and has been kept in great condition while I have had it. I am selling because I don't use it like I used to because i don't have enough time to anymore. I am asking for $800 but that is negotiable - Extras - Original...
  17. B

    Frames per second

    Hi all my name is Wayne and I live in Australia, my system is as follows,AMD Athlon 2100 XP Palimino.256 mgb of Kingmax DDR 333.Asusa7v333 M/Bord with a via Kt266 chipset,40 gb Maxtor Viper H/Drive.GE-force 4 MX 440 with the latest nvidia driver version 40.72, operating system Windows Xp Pro. My...
  18. C

    WANTED CHEAP AM2 BOARD/US

    I am looking for a cheap am2 board ddr2. I have Paypal
  19. G

    just a test

    Archived from groups: rec.video.desktop (More info?) test cl.
  20. A

    How to Fry a 1.4GHz Athlon in 4 seconds

    LOL! in 4 secs money down the drain, buy more AMD cpus because their stock is in the crapper! RMA's must be killing AMD, LOL! Roflmao! LOL, there's gotta be more stories like this out there. <A HREF="http://www.pcstats.com/articleview.cfm?articleID=762" target="_new">only morons find value in...
  21. G

    cannot go 3D

    Just installed nvidia TNT2 Ultra 32mb. My computer hangs whenever it goes into 3D mode. I tried reinstalling all versions of the video drivers and upgraded to DirectX 8.0 too. But still no fix found. I am going crazy so hopefully someone can help me out System : PIII 450 128mb SDRAM
  22. inanition02

    The $200 tablets cometh..

    Viewsonic gets in the game with a $200 7" - runs 2.3, but i might be in for the heck of it...anyone else? http://hothardware.com/News/ViewSonic-Announces-Android-Tablet-For-Less-Than-200/
  23. S

    I want to buy laptop and which is better for gaming?

    Hello people im bad at english so ill write shortly. I want to buy Laptop and they arent cheap in my country so i have 4 variants which i have money to buy. So can you please help me to decide which one is best for gaming. Packard Bell ENTV11 AMD Fusion A6-4400M Quad-Core (1M cache, 3.2 GHz)...
  24. D

    Want to download creata card on windows 7

    Hello, I wish to install creatacard 3 on windows 7
  25. P

    Sapphire Radeon 9600XT retail for sale

    I am selling my 3 month old sapphire radeon 9600XT retail. It has 128 MB ram and other details can be found on ATI's website. It is still under warranty, is in a perfect condition - no overclocking, tweaking, modding was done. Asking for $140 or o.b.o.+shipping + Tax if in WI Will include...
  26. S

    New laptop doesn't seem that great

    Hello, I just purchased a Dell Latitude with: AMD A8 3500M quad core processor with dual graphics the separate card is a 1GB Radeon 6450 8GB of Ram 750GB harddrive Cranked up cataclysm and still experienced jerkiness in the populated areas while my video was only on good rating. if i put it...
  27. M

    Ghosts in the Dell Laptop

    Hello, I have a Dell Studio 1735 Laptop. It is Constantly Making Noises all on it's own and sometimes it gets maddening. With the fingerprint recognition software. It begins to act as though a ghost is sitting next to me swiping his/her finger across the reader continuously....Each pop in the...
  28. M

    Dell E1705 Display artifacts then total meltdown even in bios

    Hello, I am a long time reader of this website, first time poster. I have never had a problem I couldnt fix myself with PC's, but this laptop is a little different story. I have a problem with my Dell E1705 laptop. I havnt had any problems with this laptop until last night. I was in the...
  29. B

    670 GTX SLI or 690 GTX AX 850 PSU enough? Add Smaller Supplement PSU?

    Hi I've been getting error messsages when I added a MSI 670 PE to my rig and wondering if that's because of my PSU. Question: 1. After looking at my rig below, do I need to uprade to 1000+W if I run 2 X 670. 2. How about if I have one 690 would my PSU be enough? 3. I've seen on Newegg that...
  30. G

    Tritton ax pro

    Hey..I was wondering if any of you guys could help me please.. I have bought a tritton ax pro from the usa, an need to know if it's 240v compitable with uk plugs? thanks for your time
  31. lijith321

    15 760 vs 13 3225

    guys plz help... choose me a processor... intel i5 -760 1st generation or i3-3225 ivy bridge for gaming??????
  32. G

    Alienware m15x vs hp envy 14 beats edition

    I want to get a gaming laptop with core i7 and a hard drive with 750 gb or 1 terabyte and 1 gb ati 5650 or 5850 and 6 gb ddr3 ram and a high battery with long hours and a good display with hd from 1500 $ :heink: to 2000 $
  33. M

    Solid State with Intel T9600 or 500GB at 7200 rpm HD with Core i7-720QM

    Hello, I need some help. I'm debating over the xps studio 16 with a SSD, T9600 processor, ati mobility 565v, and a xps studio 16 with a 500GB at 7200rpm HD, a core i7-720QM processor, ati mobility 5730. Which would you want or suggest? Main uses would be for gaming and multimedia in addition to...
  34. D

    Acer aspire x5400 new case?

    hey ive got an acer x5400 im not sure what my motherboard is does any one know? Think it might be miro atx, i want to get a new case maybee this one? http://www.amazon.co.uk/CiT-1015B-Micro-Power-Supply/dp/B0064JOMGE/ref=sr_1_12?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1351523464&sr=1-12
  35. E

    Serious laptop problem!!! Wont turn on!!!

    Ok, so i was installing combat arms on my Latitude D620, and left my computer while installing it. When i came back, the screen said something about a "System hault" and it looked like a blue screen of death, but with vertical black and blue stripes. So i turned the computer off using the power...
  36. S

    Time synchronization

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.misc (More info?) Is there a way to setup NT Server so that when the workstations logon their time is set the same as the server's, if so how do you configure it.
  37. G

    can't format, partition old hard drive

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.misc (More info?) I finally got one computer to work ok, but now I'm running into a similar problem with the 2nd one, and thought I had it figured out. I can't use the NT setup disks because the computer seemingly will not boot from the setup...
  38. C

    Next Upgrade?

    Hi all, my specs are listed below. I just upgraded to a 4GB EVGA GTX680 and found about a 20% improvement over my HD6870CF setup. My 3dDMARK11 score was 9053 which seems a bit low compared to others I've seen. -My question is, is it worthwhile to upgrade my board and processor? I might be able...
  39. E

    Case with cpu or without?

    hi guys. looking to build a new pc, quite like the look of this case http://www.amazon.co.uk/Coolermaster-Storm-Enforcer-Tower-Case/dp/B004S9S218/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_S_nC?ie=UTF8&colid=1HPGVXMG1L4O&coliid=ITK0S2MBX54EA I was going to pair it up with this...
  40. B

    Will Seasonic PSU fit HP Slimline s5227c?

    From the symptoms I see on my computer, very likely its PSU has burnt. (sudden freeze while running; sudden power off while running; not powering on at all). This is an HP Pavilion Slimline s5227c model. 2 years old. After serching internet I decided to go with Seasonic PSUs because of their...