Question bad graphics with RTX 2060 mobile

May 24, 2022
i've got an OMEN by HP Laptop 15-dh 1033 with RTX 2060 6GB ddr6
my problem is with every single game i play , the game quality is garbage like i'm playing with low quality texture and low quality LOD and low quality antialiasing
even if i maxed up everything on Nvidia control panel and the game to ultra quality it looks really awful
the shimmering edges and loow quality texture and low LOD is in every single game
also rays and fog and fire in games looks pixlated and the hair looks really gross
would love if anyone could help me with this problem

note:-
i've tried contacting Nvidia about this problem and all they have said is reinstall the GPU driver with clean install and i've tried that alot using DDU and clean install from Nvidia but nothing helped

my specs :
intel i7 10750H
16GB ram
RTX 2060 6gb ddr6 dedicated
1TB HHD+ 512 SSD Mvme 2
Windows 10 2H20

my problem is with every single game i play , the game quality is garbage like i'm playing with low quality texture and low quality LOD and low quality antialiasing
even if i maxed up everything on Nvidia control panel and the game to ultra quality it looks really awful
the shimmering edges and loow quality texture and low LOD is in every single game
also rays and fog and fire in games looks pixlated and the hair looks really gross

i've tried contacting Nvidia about this problem and all they have said is reinstall the GPU driver with clean install and i've tried that alot using DDU and clean install from Nvidia but nothing helped

my specs :
intel i7 10750H
16GB ram
1TB HHD+ 512 SSD Mvme 2
Windows 10 2H20
If the game is bad then it is bad. What game do you play? maybe try to disable or 0 on adaptive resolution or dynamic resolution on the game>

May 24, 2022
im sorry i dont play GOW, but i do on r6s. I think there is a thing called dynamic resolution? i disabled those and get the real resolution instead dynamically adjust to get the best fps from auto setting in the game.
i'm pretty sure i don't use any of dynamic resolution in any game i play .... i'm playing in Native resloution with 144HZ refresh rate screen
i'm using the best quality setting in game and in control panle but this don't help

Reactions: Koekieezz
Sep 24, 2022

my specs :
intel i7 10750H
16GB ram
1TB HHD+ 512 SSD Mvme 2
Windows 10 2H20

If you are using an external monitor, eg. a tv, some resolutions will look crap and some will look great. What I do on my lap is setting nvidia settings to scale the display to the TV rather than the graphics card, and then I just tried different resolutions until I found one that matched and looked good. Dunno if it helps, though.

TRENDING THREADS