Oct 18, 2022
My PC froze so I rebooted it and then the screen won't turn on or the keyboard.
Ive tried unplugging it, removing all usb devices and changing ports, removed RAM and tried different slots, I've tried the keyboard in another device and it works.
Specs: Intel I9-12900KF, Gigabyte AMD 6950XT, Corsair 16x2gb ddr5 RAM, Gigabyte Aorus Pro motherboard, M2 ssd, 650w psu.
Recently updated all the drivers and it's been working fine in the past, although it has been freezing from time to time but only for a minute or two, probably from a bad gpu driver.
im grateful for any help or ideas I can get.

Thanks in advance!

Ive tried unplugging it, removing all usb devices and changing ports, removed RAM and tried different slots, I've tried the keyboard in another device and it works.
Specs: Intel I9-12900KF, Gigabyte AMD 6950XT, Corsair 16x2gb ddr5 RAM, Gigabyte Aorus Pro motherboard, M2 ssd, 650w psu.
Recently updated all the drivers and it's been working fine in the past, although it has been freezing from time to time but only for a minute or two, probably from a bad gpu driver.

Thanks in advance!
Try getting a quality 850w psu.

Oct 18, 2022
Unknown.

If your 650 croaked you can only hope it did not take out other stuff with it.
Well the PC still powers on and all the lights turn on so I don't think the PSU is broken, but I still plan to change it soon. What certification is good, I like Corsair but the once I've seen only have bronze rating, does that matter?

Oct 18, 2022

Thanks in advance!
Update. I managed to q flash the BIOS and now it boots and restarts, although the lights on the keyboard don't turn on so I don't think BIOS knows there is a keyboard plugged in and that's why it keeps rebooting. I tested the keyboard on another device and it works. I also ordered a 1000w Corsair PSU.