jessedays

Reputable
Jan 6, 2019
I don't know what else I can do by this point I've tried literally everything to fix a Bluetooth problem that not even Microsoft Support understands.

Bluetooth is connected, pairs, but my controller needs to be so damn close to my pc in order to not have any amount of latency or disconnect.

I've bought different usb dongles, pci cards with bluetooth, used different controllers, updated bios, uninstalled reinstalled drivers, wiped my entire drive and reinstalled windows. Nothing not a slight improvement.

Linux has no issues at all but I cannot play the games I want to play on there.

If anyone can fix this problem I will pray to you every night before bed.

kanewolf

Titan
I don't know what else I can do by this point I've tried literally everything to fix a Bluetooth problem that not even Microsoft Support understands.

Bluetooth is connected, pairs, but my controller needs to be so damn close to my pc in order to not have any amount of latency or disconnect.

I've bought different usb dongles, pci cards with bluetooth, used different controllers, updated bios, uninstalled reinstalled drivers, wiped my entire drive and reinstalled windows. Nothing not a slight improvement.

Linux has no issues at all but I cannot play the games I want to play on there.

If anyone can fix this problem I will pray to you every night before bed.
Maybe the problem isn't the PC but the controller. Does it work from a distance with other computers ?