Status
Not open for further replies.

Denkata121

Honorable
Nov 28, 2016
So Im making a new PC and i have all my components except the GPU. I want to get into the BIOS so I can check if everything is ok, but when I plug it in and turn it on the screen gives me a "No output". Can i boot into the bios of the Asrock b450m pro4-f with a 2600x?

Solution
So Im making a new PC and i have all my components except the GPU. I want to get into the BIOS so I can check if everything is ok, but when I plug it in and turn it on the screen gives me a "No output". Can i boot into the bios of the Asrock b450m pro4-f with a 2600x?
No, to enter bios you must complete POST, POST requires a GPU and you have no GPU.

The motherboard has ports but it requires a cpu with an integrated GPU and as rgd1101 said the 2600x has no igpu.

So you will need to wait for your gpu.

bignastyid

Titan
No, to enter bios you must complete POST, POST requires a GPU and you have no GPU.

The motherboard has ports but it requires a cpu with an integrated GPU and as rgd1101 said the 2600x has no igpu.

So you will need to wait for your gpu.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.