Sep 3, 2020
I recently bought the Nzxt Kraken x73 360mm Radiator... it comes with 3 fans. My case has already 3 fans in the front (really cool rgb fans) which means I would aim to do a push/pull config. The only problem is that I'm not sure if my case (Sharkoon TG6 rgb) fits all three of the fans on the inside, so my question is if I can just install the upper two fans and leave the bottom one blank IF needed.

Would that be a problem? So 3 fans in front and 2 upper fans in the back. Thanks in advance

Solution
I recently bought the Nzxt Kraken x73 360mm Radiator... it comes with 3 fans. My case has already 3 fans in the front (really cool rgb fans) which means I would aim to do a push/pull config. The only problem is that I'm not sure if my case (Sharkoon TG6 rgb) fits all three of the fans on the inside, so my question is if I can just install the upper two fans and leave the bottom one blank IF needed.

Would that be a problem? So 3 fans in front and 2 upper fans in the back. Thanks in advance
You can. The issue with installing different fans is that the better fan will be hindered by the worse fan. Better fan can also cause the slower fan to spin a bit faster and wear bearings quicker.

You can. The issue with installing different fans is that the better fan will be hindered by the worse fan. Better fan can also cause the slower fan to spin a bit faster and wear bearings quicker.

Reactions: Optimus_Durex
Solution