[SOLVED] Computer Will not Post (NEED HELP URGENTLY)

Jun 1, 2020
I recently build a computer (outside the case to see if it will post) and I can't seem to get anywhere with it. The motherboard LED's are all working, and all of the fans are spinning. My Hard Drive is also spinning up. I Don't have any beep codes coming from the speaker either. I've tried to re-seat my cpu, made sure all cords and hardware were fully plugged in, and have tried all possible ram slots. Please help quickly, I don't want to loose my motherboards warranty if it is busted.

Specs:
I7-7700k
3gb Asus 1060
750W Corsair Power Supply
2tb western digital hard drive
hyper 212 evo cpu cooler
Asus Prime z270a motherboard
1x16gb ddr4 team t-force dark 2400

Solution
Money back. You breadboarded it and got no response. If it was amd, might have blamed bios revision, but that cpu is plug and play, nothing else required other than what the breadboard entailed. That's an absolute minimum that eliminates most possible conflicts. It comes down to basically either the psu or the motherboard, but since the psu runs, and you have partial power at least, yet no cpu error, power isn't making it through the board to initiate post.
Jun 1, 2020
Any lights on the motherboard? There's usually 4 on the top right corner somewhere. Is one lit up?

Where is the monitor plugged into? The motherboard slot or a gpu slot? Is the monitor input aligned with the pc output cable?
I've tried using both onboard graphics and my gpu with no change in results. All the lights are off when I turn on the PC.

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Since it's not in the case, try just plugging in the Pico speaker, 1 stick of ram in A2, cpu, cooler and the 2x motherboard power wires. Nothing else. Then short the power pins to start. You should get a single beep if it posts and the diagnostic leds should run down cpu, vga, ram etc.

Jun 1, 2020
Since it's not in the case, try just plugging in the Pico speaker, 1 stick of ram in A2, cpu, cooler and the 2x motherboard power wires. Nothing else. Then short the power pins to start. You should get a single beep if it posts and the diagnostic leds should run down cpu, vga, ram etc.
Ok, I tried that and got no beep or LEDs. Any other recommendations or should I go and get my money back for this motherboard?

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Money back. You breadboarded it and got no response. If it was amd, might have blamed bios revision, but that cpu is plug and play, nothing else required other than what the breadboard entailed. That's an absolute minimum that eliminates most possible conflicts. It comes down to basically either the psu or the motherboard, but since the psu runs, and you have partial power at least, yet no cpu error, power isn't making it through the board to initiate post.

Solution