Specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 2700x
Mobo: ASUS Crosshair VIII
GPU: Gigabyte RX 590
Memory: 2x 8GB G.skill Ripjaws V 3200mhz Cl 16
Boot drive: Samsung 970 EVO 1tb NVME
HDD: Seagate barracuda 7200rpm 2tb SATA
PSU: Corsair RM750x
(Planning on replacing CPU and GPU with 5900x and 6800xt when they become reasonably obtainable)

I built this PC about a year and a half ago (Jan 2020). Shortly after I built it I had a small incident with some thermal paste and it got on the pins of the CPU. I did my best clean the pins off with isopropyl alcohol and a tooth brush. The CPU still works, but ever since that day it has refused to run the memory above 2133mhz. I know it must be the CPU because the motherboard I use now is a different one than what I had then and I tested the memory by using a friends RAM. It still only clocked to 2133mhz, XMP does nothing nor does manually adjusting the timing and voltage. I have accepted the fact that I need a new CPU and will be getting one whenever I can get one.

A few months ago my PC started to constantly BSOD after I booted my pc and used it for a few minutes. It was unusable because obviously what ever I was doing was lost whenever it crashed. I managed to fix that first issue by giving my PC a fresh install of windows. It worked, and for a few weeks my PC ran normally. A few weeks ago it did it again, and I again had to give it a fresh install of windows. It worked for a little bit but it is now doing it again. Im concerned because theres nothing I'm doing that could be corrupting windows like this. I've run a virus scan several times and it says everything is fine. Ive run the windows diagnosis tool and it also says everything is fine. I'm asking if anybody can give a second opinion to conclude if it is simply time to get a new CPU or if I'm making a silly mistake, any thoughts or ideas are welcome!

Some error codes that have shown with BSODs

Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area
DPC_Watchdog_Violation
System_Service_Exception_Stop_Code

Solution
Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

1. Open Windows File Explore
  2. Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump
  3. Copy the mini-dump files out onto your Desktop
  4. Do not use Winzip, use the built in facility in Windows
  5. Select those files on your Desktop, right click them and choose 'Send to' - Compressed (zipped) folder
  6. Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox . . . etc.)
  7. Then post a link here to the zip file, so we can take a look for you . . .

Colif

Win 11 Master
Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

1. Open Windows File Explore
  2. Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump
  3. Copy the mini-dump files out onto your Desktop
  4. Do not use Winzip, use the built in facility in Windows
  5. Select those files on your Desktop, right click them and choose 'Send to' - Compressed (zipped) folder
  6. Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox . . . etc.)
  7. Then post a link here to the zip file, so we can take a look for you . . .

Solution