Dec 13, 2019
Hello,
I have recently updated my GTX 1050 Ti to an RTX 2060, for the first day it ran smooth, then the next it doesn’t display anything and the debug led is stuck in VGA, so I promptly swapped my card back to the 1050 Ti and the same error occurred, so next I decided to update my bios using the BIOS flashback feature on MSI boards, Still no change, i don’t know what to do next, any ideas?

Parts:
Ryzon 5 3600
MSI B450-A-PRO
Ram is DDR4 3000, will find details if necessary
GPU: 1050 Ti / RTX 2060

Thanks for any help

depending on your cards,

1050 ti recommends a 320/350 watt PSU with ether no PCI-e cable or a 6 pin.
2060 recommends a 480 watt PSU with a 8 pin PCI-e cable.

What is the make and model of the PSU you have know and how old is it.

The fans can be powered by the PCI-e x16 slot but if the PSU is not giving enough power the card will have issues.

Dec 13, 2019
depending on your cards,

1050 ti recommends a 320/350 watt PSU with ether no PCI-e cable or a 6 pin.
2060 recommends a 480 watt PSU with a 8 pin PCI-e cable.

What is the make and model of the PSU you have know and how old is it.

The fans can be powered by the PCI-e x16 slot but if the PSU is not giving enough power the card will have issues.
Hi,

My PSU is a 2 year old 500w 80+ bronze, i can try use my brothers new unopened evga 500w 80+.

Should i test it with my brothers PSU?

What is the make and model of your PSU? A 500w 80+ bronze doesnt tell us much, could be the best unit out there or a dumpster fire waiting to happen.

What is the model of your brothers PSU, once again EVGA makes really good units and some really bad ones.

Looking at EVGA's lineup it could be ether a BQ or W1, you could use it for testing but i would not use it for any length of time on the system. Those PSU i would use for office/grandmas computer where there isnt a lot of taxing power draw on the PSU.