[SOLVED] Deepcool GAMMAXX L240T Blue CPU Cooler but i dont have rgb header

Solution
You do not have to worry. Those fans are not the latest RGB fans that require a separate connection for lights that do lots of changing patterns. They are an earlier design called LED Fans. Each has only ONE colour of LED (Blue for yours) in the fan frame, and they are connected to the same power line as the fan motor. They get their lighting power from the single cable from the fan motor that you plug into the 2-output Splitter that came with the fans. They light up whenever the fans get power, and they will only show one colour constantly.

Paperdoc

Polypheme
Ambassador
You do not have to worry. Those fans are not the latest RGB fans that require a separate connection for lights that do lots of changing patterns. They are an earlier design called LED Fans. Each has only ONE colour of LED (Blue for yours) in the fan frame, and they are connected to the same power line as the fan motor. They get their lighting power from the single cable from the fan motor that you plug into the 2-output Splitter that came with the fans. They light up whenever the fans get power, and they will only show one colour constantly.

Reactions: Rocky6
Solution
Sep 6, 2020
So am I ok with no rgb header?

Paperdoc

Polypheme
Ambassador
Yes. I'm sure you will find that there is only ONE cable coming from each rad fan, and that ends in a standard 4-pin (female) fan connector that goes to the Splitter supplied; that in turn goes to the mobo CPU_FAN header. There will be NO separate cables on the fans to plug into a mobo RGB header.