[SOLVED] Dual-boot / Hiding the other system partition from one another

ddule.srb

Honorable
Apr 4, 2018
Hi. I made a dual boot Windows 10s. I used my Kingston 240GB SSD and split it into 2 partitions. My main one with 160GB and the other one with 80GB for some testing. It's all good but i can explore, edit and use others partition files. I'd like to know how to hide the partitions from one another. Also, i have an HDD installed, too which i want to see only on my main 160GB system. I want the 80GB partition system only to be alone when it's booted up. I have access to both, i'm just trying to make an isolated, limited place for some testing and another user's work.

Solution
In the 80GB OS, go into Disk Management and remove the drive letters for that which you do not wish to see.

The partition is obviously still there, but the user would have to jump through hoops to interact with it.

USAFRet

Titan
In the 80GB OS, go into Disk Management and remove the drive letters for that which you do not wish to see.

The partition is obviously still there, but the user would have to jump through hoops to interact with it.

Solution

ddule.srb

Honorable
Apr 4, 2018

Yes, exactly what i need. Just seeing it's not there would be enough for someone to not fiddle with it and turn on the partition letter again.

TRENDING THREADS