This is a tiny instanced zone in Antonica. However, I swear I am the
only person on Blackburrow who even seems to know it exists.

If you all find "a strange gem" out there, and when you examine it get
a very vague quest, that's what its for. Use it. That tiny little zone
packs several named, instant respawn, with all mobs around the 17-20
range (group). You do need three people at least to go in, but only
one needs the gem. Best experience in the game at the 20 range that
I've seen so far.

There isn't a hint of this on Allas. They don't even list the zone.

--

"Why stop now, just when I'm hating it?" - Marvin

"It's certainly not a "memory leak." - 'shadows', my latest stalker
"No one said it wasn't a memory leak." - 'shadows' a few posts later

In article <8r67q0l37j6qmo8ofnrd6gcehvf9og0jkg@4ax.com>,
ilkhanikeDIESPAM@yahoo.ca says...
> This is a tiny instanced zone in Antonica. However, I swear I am the
> only person on Blackburrow who even seems to know it exists.
>
> If you all find "a strange gem" out there, and when you examine it get
> a very vague quest, that's what its for. Use it. That tiny little zone
> packs several named, instant respawn, with all mobs around the 17-20
> range (group). You do need three people at least to go in, but only
> one needs the gem. Best experience in the game at the 20 range that
> I've seen so far.
>
> There isn't a hint of this on Allas. They don't even list the zone.

I have the quest but I have never foud the place. Where is it?

A thousand monkeys banging on keyboards posted the following under the
name guitarsngolf <free@willy.com>:

>In article <8r67q0l37j6qmo8ofnrd6gcehvf9og0jkg@4ax.com>,
>ilkhanikeDIESPAM@yahoo.ca says...
>> This is a tiny instanced zone in Antonica. However, I swear I am the
>> only person on Blackburrow who even seems to know it exists.
>>
>> If you all find "a strange gem" out there, and when you examine it get
>> a very vague quest, that's what its for. Use it. That tiny little zone
>> packs several named, instant respawn, with all mobs around the 17-20
>> range (group). You do need three people at least to go in, but only
>> one needs the gem. Best experience in the game at the 20 range that
>> I've seen so far.
>>
>> There isn't a hint of this on Allas. They don't even list the zone.
>
>I have the quest but I have never foud the place. Where is it?

In a cave near Windstalker village.

--

"Ben Sisson" <ilkhanikeDIESPAM@yahoo.ca> wrote in message

> This is a tiny instanced zone in Antonica. However, I swear I am the
> only person on Blackburrow who even seems to know it exists.

Not many people knew of it in beta, either, and almost no one on Antonia
Bayle has heard of it. It's a great place to level up and pull some decent
experience, but we stopped going there mostly because it really got boring
after a while cycling back and forth endlessly. For those who remember
fighting gobbos in HighKeep, this is basically that experience with less
waiting and better loot. Still, it's a neat find and everyone you take there
is, like, wow.

--
Redbeard
<Veritas>

Descendant of the Elder Winterfury Thunderwolf
<Resolution, Retired>
Barbarian Prophet of The Tribunal
Retired Citizen of Firiona Vie