Apr 22, 2019
HELLO!

by which type of drivers and utility software are needed. i feel like after i installed Gigabyte apps my computer became sluggish. also any other tip for my new pc build? i just installed windows and the newest bios update.

CPU: RYZEN 5 2600
MOBO: GIGABYTE AORUS B450 PRO WIFI ATX
CPU COOLER: CORSAIR H60
RAM: CORSAIR VENGEANCE 3000
GPU: POWER COLOR RX 480
PSU: CORSAIR 750W 80+ BRONZE MODULAR
PC CASE: NZXT H500

Last edited:
What you should get are the LAN or Wifi network drivers, many times default windows drivers will limit LAN speeds

The sound drivers although if the default windows ones are working for you then they should be fine. And alot of headsets actually have their own software to handle sound

You should also download the chipset drivers.

Also install the latest GPU driver for your card

None of these should cause sluggish behavior, its only when you download "utility" stuff that like RGB or Fan controls that can potentially eat up resources.

Apr 22, 2019
What you should get are the LAN or Wifi network drivers, many times default windows drivers will limit LAN speeds

The sound drivers although if the default windows ones are working for you then they should be fine. And alot of headsets actually have their own software to handle sound

You should also download the chipset drivers.

Also install the latest GPU driver for your card

None of these should cause sluggish behavior, its only when you download "utility" stuff that like RGB or Fan controls that can potentially eat up resources.

Gotcha, i will delete the gigabyte app center and just download the stuff. when you say chipset drivers you mean the one you get from AMD website itself?

also any other stuff i need to install?