Question GPU acting weird and system needs to be powered on twice at startup ?

May 31, 2022
So, this happened earlier today for the first time

I pressed the start button on my computer and everything inside lit up (ram, GPU, motherboard, fans, etc) but then it all turned off. I then pressed the power button again and everything started up. Along with this, when the system actually started up, the lighting on my GPU (Zotac RTX 3080) began as orange and was flashing seemingly randomly before quickly turning to its normal blue color. This GPU lighting seems concerning to me, as it's never happened before, but I'm not sure if I should be concerned.

I've been scouring the internet for solutions to this, but can't find anything. I tried resetting the BIOS and CMOS. I'm wondering if it's a power supply issue or if it's a connector issue. If it's not something with power, I am completely at a loss for what's wrong.

Does anyone have any tips or ideas for what to do?

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

We're going to need a little more information from your end. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

Include the age of the PSU if the unit's been in service for a while. As for your motherboard, please state the BIOS version.