aidandargue

Prominent
Aug 4, 2018
my system https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/46zyZf has been unexpectedly crashing in multiple games (normally able to play for a few minutes on heavier games and longer on games such as cs go but they all either freeze and still play audio or crash) some errors i have got back are DXGI GPU HUNG , or GPU removed, VIDEO SCHEDULER INTERNAL ERROR and I am not sure how to fix it. I have tried multiple different things:
Windows up to date
Drivers up to date
Stress test (CPU + GPU)
updated bios to the latest version
all temps are fine
checked if registry is corrupted in command prompt

if anyone has anything to suggest please say so or ask

^^ no overclocks that I know of (in aorus engine everything is default and same with the motherboard biois)

ocrymble

Commendable
Nov 26, 2018
Maybe its your storage. Some may be damaged or degraded which can affect these things. Also you are running 3 monitors. But these are probably not reliable to check.

Make sure your GPU is properly in its socket. GPU Removed means its loose.

aidandargue

Prominent
Aug 4, 2018
Maybe its your storage. Some may be damaged or degraded which can affect these things. Also you are running 3 monitors. But these are probably not reliable to check.

Make sure your GPU is properly in its socket. GPU Removed means its loose.

Haven't thought about storage, just did a clean windows install and seems to still be buggy but isnt completely freezing on the desktop only in games now. The gpu is definitely secure in the socket I think it's more a case of something making the system feel it is not in the socket such as a psu issue or a dodgy motherboard connection. Soon I am thinking of upgrading motherboard cpu and ram anyway and so if the issues still occur I might message the graphics card manufacturer and see if I can get a replacement or fix. Unless anyone has anything else I could try (also ran memtest86 and had no errors)

aidandargue

Prominent
Aug 4, 2018
my system https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/46zyZf has been unexpectedly crashing in multiple games (normally able to play for a few minutes on heavier games and longer on games such as cs go but they all either freeze and still play audio or crash) some errors i have got back are DXGI GPU HUNG , or GPU removed, VIDEO SCHEDULER INTERNAL ERROR and I am not sure how to fix it. I have tried multiple different things:
Windows up to date
Drivers up to date
Stress test (CPU + GPU)
updated bios to the latest version
all temps are fine
checked if registry is corrupted in command prompt

if anyone has anything to suggest please say so or ask

^^ no overclocks that I know of (in aorus engine everything is default and same with the motherboard biois)

feel I've tried everything at this point. tried using a different GPU and still getting video scheduler internal error suggesting its not my gpu and ive tried multiple storage tests and they seem to be all healthy please someone help i cant find a problem with it even though its crashing