Question Help needed pc not booting to bios starting to lose hope

Aug 5, 2021
Hey guys all help is appreciated. I build a new pc 1 month ago. Ryzen 5 5600x, msi x570 motherboard, gigabyte 3070ti gaming oc, xpg core reactor 850w. The pc ran fine till I decided to do some pbo undervolting. I had done it before I set it to -30 and my pc after saving bios and restarting didn't start. Everytime I start it it shows just a blank screen. Fans, cpu pump, gigabyte card led and the card gets hot. At first I tried reseting bios and clearing cmos that didn't work, the code that showed on the mb was the post light. My motherboard was under the 2 year replacement program so I replaced that still didn't work exactly same thing. After that I bought a new processor bcs I thought that went bad since I undervolted and that didn't fix it. I tried ram in all dims, didn't work so I tried another new ram, also same thing. I did the bios flash with both the cpu and gpu installed and not installed, same result. I also tried another gpu and that didn't work. Every part besides the power supply which I don't think it would fail from an undervolt I tried replacing. I'm losing hope, if you can help thank you!

Aug 5, 2021
Well if you replaced everything except the psu.......do you have an old psu sitting around you can try just for power up?
Not really but it would be like very strange for the psu to fail after just trying to underclock imo. Idk, should I buy a new psu on Amazon and try it if that fixes the problem? Any other opinions I also tried the new mobo, new ram, new gpu, just those and still didn't post. I also tried an older bios version but still the version after the 5000 series is compatible.