Solution
Reactions: Cuzinbob45
Solution

jadenwoolworth

Reputable
Sep 24, 2017
Get a 27 inch monitor. I promise that was an upgrade I didn't know I needed.

Great choice of keyboard, not breaking the bank but getting some quiet light keyswitches. Good taste.

The mouse really has to do with ergonomics and weight. There is no one mouse to rule them all. I've tried A LOT of mice. My personal favorite is the razer deathadder elite. Similar price point, light, nice to hold. I've got pretty medium-large hands and use low sensitivity. It's absolutely -perfect-. If you don't know what you need yet just feel some mice at a local gamestop... and sanitize your hands afterward.
One more thing about mice, you might prefer a wireless one. After a while I've gotten sick of the wires on my deathadder and thinking about buying a mamba wireless. just a thought. they're pretty much the same thing but one is wireless.

and Nemesia is right about the mousepads. A mousepad is a mousepad. They all do the same thing. Full desk mousepads are nice, but if you have a small desk or large keyboard they can get awkward. (the keyboard you picked is fine though). If you're really feeling fancy there are RGB mousepads out there.

Sep 15, 2020
Get a 27 inch monitor. I promise that was an upgrade I didn't know I needed.

Great choice of keyboard, not breaking the bank but getting some quiet light keyswitches. Good taste.

The mouse really has to do with ergonomics and weight. There is no one mouse to rule them all. I've tried A LOT of mice. My personal favorite is the razer deathadder elite. Similar price point, light, nice to hold. I've got pretty medium-large hands and use low sensitivity. It's absolutely -perfect-. If you don't know what you need yet just feel some mice at a local gamestop... and sanitize your hands afterward.
One more thing about mice, you might prefer a wireless one. After a while I've gotten sick of the wires on my deathadder and thinking about buying a mamba wireless. just a thought. they're pretty much the same thing but one is wireless.

and Nemesia is right about the mousepads. A mousepad is a mousepad. They all do the same thing. Full desk mousepads are nice, but if you have a small desk or large keyboard they can get awkward. (the keyboard you picked is fine though). If you're really feeling fancy there are RGB mousepads out there.
Thanks for the suggestions. I will go check out that deathadder elite. My desk that i will be using is glass, so hopefully that mousepad is good.

Sep 15, 2020
Not a fan of that monitor. 40% bad reviews.

How about this one?
https://www.newegg.com/black-asus-tuf-gaming-vg24vq-90lm0570-b011b0-23-6/p/N82E16824281027?Description=1080p 144hz&cm_re=1080p_144hz--24-281-027--Product&quicklink=true

I don't know anything about that keyboard but it looks ok. You could check some youtube reviews on the K68.

Mouse the same.

Mouse pad. It's a mousepad :) I have this one - https://www.amazon.ca/JIALONG-Exten...ywords=large+mouse+pad&qid=1600493996&sr=8-10
Thanks for the suggestion on the monitor. It looks only $10 more than the one I picked out and has better reviews.

Not a fan of that monitor. 40% bad reviews.
You mean 30%? There might also be some review manipulation going on there. 30% supposedly rated it 1 star, but of the 22 people who actually wrote user reviews for that model, only two were negative. And on Amazon that monitor has 4.6/5 stars, with 92% of users giving it a 4 or 5 star rating. Either monitor is probably fine, in any case.

You mean 30%? There might also be some review manipulation going on there. 30% supposedly rated it 1 star, but of the 22 people who actually wrote user reviews for that model, only two were negative. And on Amazon that monitor has 4.6/5 stars, with 92% of users giving it a 4 or 5 star rating. Either monitor is probably fine, in any case.

The Asus monitor is better. Either monitor is probably fine but you take the Asus. It's not that complicated.