Question How can I clean my GPU pci connecters

Apr 7, 2022
I recently got a 3060 TI for my new gaming rig. When I first got it I opened it up and it didn’t seem like I touch anything I wasn’t supposed to but I took it out a day later and noticed fingerprints on the golden fingers.Way I can clean it without damaging the card

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Are you asking about the PCIe auxiliary power connector or the PCIe slot connector? If the PCIe slot connector, you can use an eraser to rub on the gold fingers and then wipe clean. You can then use isopropyl alcohol for a final wipe down. Make sure you're using rubbing alcohol and not something with moisturizer in it. Some here did it on accident hence why I'm stating not to use it.

Please be sure to put the card on a static free surface and that you're grounded.

Apr 7, 2022

Are you asking about the PCIe auxiliary power connector or the PCIe slot connector? If the PCIe slot connector, you can use an eraser to rub on the gold fingers and then wipe clean. You can then use isopropyl alcohol for a final wipe down. Make sure you're using rubbing alcohol and not something with moisturizer in it. Some here did it on accident hence why I'm stating not to use it.

Please be sure to put the card on a static free surface and that you're grounded.
I’m talking about the things you plug into the

thanks for the reply I’m talking about the things you plug into the motherboard.
motherboard