Status
Not open for further replies.

Iver Hicarte

Distinguished
May 7, 2016
Greetings,

Firstly, apologies if I posted in the wrong topic thread, I'm not really sure where to post this issue I'm having. Anyways, I have a Galahad 360 RGB AIO from Lian Li, now I wish to control the rgb lighting through software, the problem is...the AIO model I bought is not the ARGB model, meaning it doesn't have a physical rgb controller to be able to control the lighting effects. The only way now I can think of to control it is through software, and Lian Li has no RGB software (that I know of), I downloaded SignalRGB, it works wonder for controlling the lighting effects on the other components that I have in my build. But sadly, the software does not support the AIO model I have to control its lighting, therefore I have to rely on another software to control it. My motherboard is the B550 F Gaming WIFI from Asus, and all of its ARGB Headers are all occupied, is there any other way I can individually control the AIO's lighting effects.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Lutfij

Titan
My motherboard is the B550 F Gaming WIFI from Asus, and all of its ARGB Headers are all occupied, is there any other way I can individually control the AIO's lighting effects.
What are they occupied with? Perhaps look into an ARGB hub if anything...?

Iver Hicarte

Distinguished
May 7, 2016
My motherboard is the B550 F Gaming WIFI from Asus, and all of its ARGB Headers are all occupied, is there any other way I can individually control the AIO's lighting effects.
What are they occupied with? Perhaps look into an ARGB hub if anything...?
I didn't even know that an ARGB hub is an actual thing lol. I'll look into it, thanks for the suggestion.

Iver Hicarte

Distinguished
May 7, 2016
Solved it...turns out my AIO comes with a dedicated RGB Controller..sigh..what a dummy I am LOL. If somebody out there stumbles upon this thread and has the same issue as me, if you buy an AIO pls be familiar with it, especially the features that come along with it. I got mine and just built it straight away without checking the manual (the box also doesn't say that it comes with a controller all it says is that it's RGB and can be controlled through software, I'm a newbie when it comes to RGB, didn't know the mobo headers mattered since I never built an RGB build prior). This is what I get for thinking I know it all haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.