Question How to update bios wifi/lan drivers?

Aug 31, 2024
So i bought a new mob cause my old one is causing some problems. Right now i want to set up windows 11 and it says that i dont have wifi or llan.I will go to a friend of mine to download the wifi drivers for the board. It is the asus tuf gaming z790 plus wifi. Can you guys tell me how to download it and what to do Exactly. Just pretend that im a 9 years old. Just to make sure. I can only update the drivers in the bios.

So i bought a new mob cause my old one is causing some problems. Right now i want to set up windows 11 and it says that i dont have wifi or llan.I will go to a friend of mine to download the wifi drivers for the board. It is the asus tuf gaming z790 plus wifi. Can you guys tell me how to download it and what to do Exactly. Just pretend that im a 9 years old. Just to make sure. I can only update the drivers in the bios.
You don't need to update BIOS, just make sure WiFi module is enabled. Drivers are needed for Windows. Drivers are here
https://www.asus.com/motherboards-c...download?model2Name=TUF-GAMING-Z790-PLUS-WIFI

Aug 31, 2024
No. From address I gave you Download
Intel I225/I226 LAN Driver V2.1.3.15 For Windows 11 64-bit.
Unzip file to a folder and double click on AsusSetup.exe and that will install driver for you.That's how all driver updates work.
Ok so i download the wifi driver, unzip it and run the exe.? How will the update be on my pc then? I will download it from the laptop of a friend. Then i would put the usb in my pc and flash it right? Im sorry if im annoying.

Ok so i download the wifi driver, unzip it and run the exe.? How will the update be on my pc then? I will download it from the laptop of a friend. Then i would put the usb in my pc and flash it right? Im sorry if im annoying.
There's no flashing involved, drivers are installed in your Windows, not on your "PC" or BIOS. So you can put unzipped files anywhere, even on USB and from Windows run that file.

Aug 31, 2024
There's no flashing involved, drivers are installed in your Windows, not on your "PC" or BIOS. So you can put unzipped files anywhere, even on USB and from Windows run that file.
Ok but i cant get into windows. Thats my problem. Im installing windows and i can only selct my nation, language and then it says i need an internet connection.