[SOLVED] I have a i5 4670 with asus h81 mobo and i also had a Rx 570 but i dont have the Rx 570 anymore now after i boot up my pc it says no signal

May 13, 2021
I have a i5 4670 with asus h81 mobo and i also had a Rx 570 but i dont have the Rx 570 anymore now. afte plugging the cable to the mobo when i boot up my pc it says no signal

ps. do you have to like change in the bios to get the cpu graphics or something?

Solution
Unless you have integrated graphics disabled in bios and/or deleted the integrated graphics drivers the bios should automatically switch to integrated if a discrete graphics card is not detected.

When switching cables, you did also remember to change inputs on the monitor? I'd use the dvi as default, there can sometimes be handshake issues with hdmi.

Are you using the correct dvi cable? There's 2 kinds, dvi-i (analog capable) which has :-: on one side and dvi-d (digital only) which just has - and that can make a difference.
May 13, 2021
Which Asus H81 motherboard?
https://www.asus.com/searchresult?s...ts&category=motherboards&searchKey=h81&page=1

What model monitor?
How is the monitor connected?
What cable are you using? any adapters connected to video cable?

I cant figure it out from the link but its a four ram slot mobo

the moniter is acer S242HL , which is pretty old

I have use both the dvi and vga

and no adapters

also i have tried the moniter on another pc with a graphics card and it worked fine

also do you know the answer to my ps question?

my english is not the best sorry about that

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Unless you have integrated graphics disabled in bios and/or deleted the integrated graphics drivers the bios should automatically switch to integrated if a discrete graphics card is not detected.

When switching cables, you did also remember to change inputs on the monitor? I'd use the dvi as default, there can sometimes be handshake issues with hdmi.

Are you using the correct dvi cable? There's 2 kinds, dvi-i (analog capable) which has :-: on one side and dvi-d (digital only) which just has - and that can make a difference.

Solution