[SOLVED] Im getting a new pc is it worth the money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pomfrit

Great
BANNED
Oct 18, 2019
Also im on a budget. these are the specs!:

Specifikacija:
Procesor: i5 4570
Grafična kartice: RX 570 4GB
Ram: 8 GB DDR3
Disk: 120 GB SSD
Disk: 1 TB HDD
Psu ( New one ): 450W LC power
Ohišje: novo COOLER MASTER Q300L
Operacijski sistem: Windows 10 PRO
The price is : 425€.... is it worth it??
1752080-n24.jpg

Solution
I would say no - mainly because the rate at which newer tech has been released has pushed down prices of a lot of newer generations, so frankly, even a i3 8100 can outperform the 4570 now, and the 8100 can be used to make a pretty cheap system

The other element is the PSU is awful quality, and even if I did buy this PC, I'd be swapping the PSU anyway, which is more added cost. That and SSDs are not all alike, likelihood is it's a cheap as possible SSD sat in there which cost them $20 which will show it's weaknesses fairly quickly.

I would say for 425Euro - (not knowing your location) you could likely build your own of much newer components for about the same pricebut will probably perform better, and won't have that PSU in it. Just my...

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
I would say no - mainly because the rate at which newer tech has been released has pushed down prices of a lot of newer generations, so frankly, even a i3 8100 can outperform the 4570 now, and the 8100 can be used to make a pretty cheap system

The other element is the PSU is awful quality, and even if I did buy this PC, I'd be swapping the PSU anyway, which is more added cost. That and SSDs are not all alike, likelihood is it's a cheap as possible SSD sat in there which cost them $20 which will show it's weaknesses fairly quickly.

I would say for 425Euro - (not knowing your location) you could likely build your own of much newer components for about the same pricebut will probably perform better, and won't have that PSU in it. Just my thoughts on the matter anyway. :)

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.