BUGGA MUFFIN

Prominent
Jun 7, 2019
Hey, TH community. I have a tricky situation that I hope someone might be able to help me with. I have an Asus g73jh laptop with an i7 processor and a Radeon 5680 gpu. It has Windows 10 on it and it's used for light gaming, work and school. I'll give a quick run down of what's happened. I used MSI afterburner and gave the gpu a very slight boost. It has been stable for months since doing so. The problem is afterburner might not have been up to date and I unfortunately forgot to tell afterburner not to start every time I boot up Windows. It was freezing every time I'd boot up so I decided to start fresh using Window's repair option to wipe windows clean and start fresh. It ended up freezing during this wipe process and now I'm stuck in an infinite loop where I don't even get an option for repair. I can't access my bios and I can't access the cmd prompt. It will say "windows preparing", the screen will flash, the windows repair option will flash for a split second then the laptop will restart all over again. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

BUGGA MUFFIN

Prominent
Jun 7, 2019
Create an install USB flash drive. You can download Windows 10 directly from Microsoft and create a flash drive with media creation tool. You can then boot off of this to either try and repair Windows 10 through the utilities or perform a fresh install.
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10ISO

I did try a fresh install of windows from a USB flash drive. The problem is I can't even get into my BIOS anymore. It's on a very quick loop that won't allow me to do anything.