Jul 31, 2021
Hello,

I have a system using a Ryzen 3 4350G, I just returned after a long vacation for about 2 weeks before that my computer works perfectly fine, everything boots normally no overheating and I didnt do any oc-ing, so I go to turn on my pc and monitor says "HDMI No Signal".

I panicked and searched on youtube, google for solutions, tried everything and none worked, so I opened up my pc and one of the fans isnt working even though its plugged in (cpu/apu fan works fine), does that have any connections to the pc not booting or is it my APU, hope I dont need to get a new cpu for this.

If anyone can help me it will be greatly appreciated

Solution
That PSU in your build is very sketchy. Might want to see if you source a donor PSU that's reliably build from a friend or neighbor to see if the system regains functionality. If the monitors/panels/cables work on your donor system, the issue is with your platform. You can start with the PSU, first. Did you try the CMOS battery trick?

but my motherboard doesnt have one since its an itx,
Look again, the battery is located at the top of the motherboard,
A520M-ITXac(L3).png

Be gentle when removing the 2 pin connector so as to not rip it out of the motherboard.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

When posting a thread f troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list your slpecs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

You could try and see if removing the CMOS battery and replacing it after 30 minutes helps. Mind you, you will need to disconnect the system from the wall and the monitor before you remove the battery.

Jul 31, 2021
Hi,

I recently built an itx pc around 2 months ago, here are the specs,

Mobo: Asrock A520m ITX/AC
Cpu: Ryzen 3 4350G
Ram: Single 16gb Apacer Panther DDR4 3000mhz
Psu: Infinity Striker Power 500w 80+ Bronze
Case: Cougar QBX Mini Itx
Ssd: Team M.2 NVME MP33 512gb gen3

Left my pc at home for a holiday for 2 weeks, before that it works perfectly fine but after I got home I turn it on it says hdmi no signal even though everything is plugged in, keyboards rgb doesnt respond too, also one case fan didnt spin, Im pretty new to pcs so I dont really know what to do

I searched on youtube for solutions, I took out the ram cleaned it and nothing, I messaged some of my friends and they say to take out the cmos but my motherboard doesnt have one since its an itx, and also some say its the psu, but I bought the pc quite recently, though when I searched the psu up for the 80+ rating it wasnt officially rated but I trusted the many reviews saying that it works fine after months of use

Double checking if it was actually the pc I tried different monitors and different cables and nothing, then I tried said cables and monitors on my moms work pc and it works perfectly fine

I dont know what to do and any help and reply will be greatly appreciated

(Sorry if my english isnt that good)

Lutfij

Titan
That PSU in your build is very sketchy. Might want to see if you source a donor PSU that's reliably build from a friend or neighbor to see if the system regains functionality. If the monitors/panels/cables work on your donor system, the issue is with your platform. You can start with the PSU, first. Did you try the CMOS battery trick?

A520M-ITXac(L3).png

Be gentle when removing the 2 pin connector so as to not rip it out of the motherboard.

Solution
Jul 31, 2021

A520M-ITXac(L3).png

So do I take out the cable and then leave it for a couple of minutes then replug it

Also can you delete the thread previous to this since this one is more specific