[SOLVED] Is it possible to make four 1tb SSD into one external HD

Feb 11, 2020
I am wondering if it is possible to take the four 1tb SSDs I have and make them into one EXTERNAL 4tb SSD HD.

IF so, would it be possible to use the external HD for an XBOX for more external storage. Right now I have a 2tb hard drive plugged into my Xbox, but it's a regular HD that spins. One day I tried to use that 2tb drive on my laptop and it wouldn't let me do it. So I bought the same external HD brand new and it worked on my laptop. Then I plugged it into my xbox just to test it and now I can't use it on my laptop anymore.

I'm not super technically challenged (I have built a desktop) but, I am definitely not an expert especially when it comes to storage and programming.

Can some one help me out and explain some of this?

Thanks in advance!

Solution
You could get a 4 bay enclosure
I am wondering if it is possible to take the four 1tb SSDs I have and make them into one EXTERNAL 4tb SSD HD.

IF so, would it be possible to use the external HD for an XBOX for more external storage. Right now I have a 2tb hard drive plugged into my Xbox, but it's a regular HD that spins. One day I tried to use that 2tb drive on my laptop and it wouldn't let me do it. So I bought the same external HD brand new and it worked on my laptop. Then I plugged it into my xbox just to test it and now I can't use it on my laptop anymore.

I'm not super technically challenged (I have built a desktop) but, I am definitely not an expert especially when it comes to storage and programming.

Can some one help me...
You could get a 4 bay enclosure

Can some one help me out and explain some of this?

Thanks in advance!
You could get a quad bay disk enclosure like the one on the link below.
https://www.icydock.com/goods.php?id=218

Solution

TRENDING THREADS