Oct 22, 2019
I'm facing this problem since November,
My pc restarts when i try to export 8k texture out of substance painter, but didn't cause any restart during benchmarks,
But now yesterday it restarted during gaming and benchmarks, i ran OCCT with Shader complexcity 1/2/8, it restarted instantly,
Also heaven benchmarks cause pc to restart, but sometimes it doesn't restart when i'm exporting 8k maps or doing benchmarks, and sometime it does,
So i'm worried about this, which one is faulty here? my PSU or GPU?

I'm using thermaltake smart se 630w Modular PSU, and rx 590 oc edition,
I tried tuning the gpu but it restart's anyway. Let me be clear that pc doesn't restart randomly, only when i'm doing GPU heavy stuff, when gpu pulls so much power (150W+) no BSOD, it's just BOOOOM.
My temp's are fine gpu doesn't cross 65C and cpu doesn't cross 60C

Also another problem is when UPS makes a clicking sound pc restarts + pc runs on battery but when power comes back and ups makes clicking sound pc restarts, i thought it's UPS problem, so i sent it to the warranty, they just changed the battery but that didn't fix the problem, so i sent it again, but they said their pc isn't restarting.
So i thought maybe they're stupid enough to not understand the problem , again i sent the UPS to someone i know and also he's saying maybe my PSU is facing problem,

Also when gpu pulls 170watt+ and if i turn the main power off pc doesn't run on the battery, it restart's, it's 1200va powerguard UPS, it wasn't like that before, everything was fine.

So i just i want to be clear that which one is faulty? my UPS and gpu? or just the PSU?

Oct 22, 2019
@jonnyguru & @NightHawkRMX Thank you the problem has been fixed, after buying that new PSU,
Though i have another issue, i was also facing same issue with thermaltake psu.
When GPU is pulling more than 170+watts, then if i turn the main power off of the UPS, pc doesn't run on the UPS it restart's. When it's pulling less than that it doesn't restart.
So my question is what is going on here? Is the UPS delaying? or PSU's capacitor isn't that big too hold power during UPS changing ac to dc? or UPS is faulty too?
It's 1200va powerguard UPS.

@jonnyguru & @NightHawkRMX Thank you the problem has been fixed, after buying that new PSU,
Though i have another issue, i was also facing same issue with thermaltake psu.
When GPU is pulling more than 170+watts, then if i turn the main power off of the UPS, pc doesn't run on the UPS it restart's. When it's pulling less than that it doesn't restart.
So my question is what is going on here? Is the UPS delaying? or PSU's capacitor isn't that big too hold power during UPS changing ac to dc? or UPS is faulty too?
It's 1200va powerguard UPS.

Faulty UPS.

EDIT:

Just pulled up a product page for that UPS. I take it back. GARBAGE UPS. Absolute GARBAGE.

Oct 22, 2019
Faulty UPS.

EDIT:

Just pulled up a product page for that UPS. I take it back. GARBAGE UPS. Absolute GARBAGE.
Wth, i was looking for some good UPS's, but there's so single good UPS brand here,
There's only Powerguard, Prolink, Maxgreen, Powerpack, digital x only these.
Do you think any of them any good?