Please keep it to 1 thread.
Is the Thermaltake Toughpower GF3 750W worth it over the Thermaltake Toughpower GF A3 750W for an extra $10? Or just please help me find a decent 750w 80plus gold ATX fully modular pcu (hopefully better than those) under 100...

I was thinking about maybe getting a RX 7900 GRE so I would need a higher wattage pcu like 750w rather than my 600w.

I was looking for 750w pcus for the RX 7900 GRE (if I got one) and I was looking at the Thermaltake Toughpower GF3 750w, wich I thought was an ok/good option for 100 bucks, then I saw that it was literally 7 bucks less for the 850w version. Would this be a good pcu for the 7900 GRE?

Lutfij

Titan
One of the criteria's for a PSU purchase is to understand what your build comprises of. If you will, please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
Chassis:

so please dont say like the SF750 cuz that's impossible to get.
Unless you have an itx build that specifically needs an SFX PSU, there's no point in stating you go and buy the SF750. To also, note, you mentioned availability, where are you located and what is your preferred site for purchase? You've stipulated your budget which is a good thing.