elhadi91

Honorable
Jul 21, 2014
Hello Guys,

I'm in need of some help with my internet connection. My connection was fine all the time until lately for 3 weeks now, my connection doesn't seem to be stable anymore. I'm working on a desktop from my home, so every 30 minutes or so i would loose my internet connection. Not only that, but it doesn't come back, i find myself obligated to restart my computer in order for the internet to come back, because i have tried to plugin and out my RJ-45 cable and to restart my router but with no result, the only thing that seemed to get the connection back is for me to restart my computer, which is a real pain considering that i'm working all day!

That been said, the first thing you would suspect is it's my ISP maybe, but i think in my opinion we can eliminate that probablity, because i have a laptop that uses wifi and doesn't seem to have this abnormal interuptions in my internet. I work with the laptop just fine. So it's just on the desktop (where i work mostly).

So if anyone of you have any idea/clue or a suggestion to how i might solve this problem, it would be much appreciated.

Thank you

TRENDING THREADS