Status
Not open for further replies.

maxisme543

Prominent
Sep 12, 2018
Hi. I recently built my PC and I've been having issues with my hardware disconnecting from my PC while I'm gaming. When I start playing every few minutes the screen flashes to black for about a second. After about an hour, the monitor loses connection with my PC, as does my keyboard and mouse. When it happens, I can still hear the sound but when I alt+f4, the sound keeps playing.

Here is my PCPartPicker list.
Any help would be greatly appreicated.

Mar 5, 2019
When you say " hardware disconnecting" do you mean there's no visible signal but it's still connected? Does this only occur while gaming or does it also occurs such as when browsing the web etc?

maxisme543

Prominent
Sep 12, 2018
When you say " hardware disconnecting" do you mean there's no visible signal but it's still connected? Does this only occur while gaming or does it also occurs such as when browsing the web etc?

I've managed to fix the screen flashing black by changing from a DisplayPort cable to an HDMI cable, but yesterday I was gaming and the screen disconnected. The monitor completely disconnects from my PC, giving me the HDMI NO SIGNAL message. I was playing for a few hours today though and it didn't happen, which makes me think it may have fixed itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS