May 22, 2024
I've been trying to get my headset mic to work for multiple hours now and nothing seems to fix it. It honestly might be dead for no reason at all but I'll give it one last shot. I've tried pretty much everything I've found online from uninstalling in device manager or through control panel, uninstalling Logitech G hub, installing logitech gaming software, update drivers, update windows, update G hub and yes I've also looked at all my cables and stuff, so I just don't really have any other options right now.

Hope y'all can help me,

Thanks

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

I've tried pretty much everything
The headset you have is an analog headset bundled with an inline USB driven sound card. Does the headset's audio and mic work without said USB driven sound card when hooked to an analog output with and without the splitter? Does the headset work on a donor system?

For context, you might want to pass on the make and model of your motherboard, the BIOS version you're on as well as the OS you're on.

May 22, 2024
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

I've tried pretty much everything
The headset you have is an analog headset bundled with an inline USB driven sound card. Does the headset's audio and mic work without said USB driven sound card when hooked to an analog output with and without the splitter? Does the headset work on a donor system?

For context, you might want to pass on the make and model of your motherboard, the BIOS version you're on as well as the OS you're on.
Hi!

Thanks for answering, I really appreciate it! So I really debated on wether or not I should answer or not but since you were trying to be helpful and I was a complete idiot here's the end of the story for you and yes don't worry laugh as much as you want.

The mute switch that's on the headset cable was on.

Yes... But anyways thank you for your help! 🙏

Reactions: Paperdoc