GeneralMercer

Honorable
Nov 20, 2016
i have a 9400f rx 460 4gb 8 gb ram and i get fps drops below 30 fps in 720p while my brother gets constant 60-70 fps with gtx 1050 2gb and 16gb ram,howww?is it a ram issue,and here i was hoping to switch to 1080p.Saw online benchmark of rx 460 online,all had much better fps than mine in 1080p:0

Solution
apex legends ,cpu-9400f ,gpu- rx 460 4gb, ram -crucial 2666mhz 8gb ,wd 1 tb hdd,mobo-asus prime h310m
did you try to set the adaptive resolution fps target to 0, and set the texture streaming budget to none ore very low, set all settings to low, and try to play one match and see how it goes. Is the ram single stick or 2 stick? from what i've played the game, the ram consumption is above 8gbs combined (windows + the game), and it pretty much stutters the game. Try to defrag the HDD if you installed the game on a hard drive and then do the setting i told you.
apex legends ,cpu-9400f ,gpu- rx 460 4gb, ram -crucial 2666mhz 8gb ,wd 1 tb hdd,mobo-asus prime h310m
did you try to set the adaptive resolution fps target to 0, and set the texture streaming budget to none ore very low, set all settings to low, and try to play one match and see how it goes. Is the ram single stick or 2 stick? from what i've played the game, the ram consumption is above 8gbs combined (windows + the game), and it pretty much stutters the game. Try to defrag the HDD if you installed the game on a hard drive and then do the setting i told you.

Solution

GeneralMercer

Honorable
Nov 20, 2016
Will try all this though it now seems to be the ram as apex requires at times upto 10gb ram in my Bros laptop at same res, whereas mine is around 6700mb usage