Question major fps stutter/fps drops in all games. PLEASE HELP!!! almost at the end of my wits...

Nov 19, 2020
Okay, so during lockdown I decided to build my first ever gaming PC and from the word go, it has been nothing but problems. I cannot find one game that runs smoothly, regardless of graphics settings I can always count on a massive drop in fps out of nowhere which makes my game stutter, almost like a youtube video buffering every 10- 30 seconds depending on the game. This problem has persisted for months now. £1500 later on the build itself, many sleepless night trying to fix the issue, and believe it or not a big source of stress, and I am ready to give up all together. I am loosing all motivation to even turn the PC on anymore as it really breaks the immersion for me. in all my 20+ years of gaming on console I have never experienced anything like this. I have tried scouring the web and youtube videos and found many people who have similar issues but no fix. I have disabled game bar, enabled high performance mode in power settings, graphics settings all on low and tested a wide variety of games from Hades to PUBG (<being the worst offender) etc. etc.... This post is kind of a last ditch attempt to hopefully get my PC running the way it should be. I have wasted too much money and time on this and as the situation stands my rig is a glorified piece of furniture that lights up... I cannot bring myself to justify the performance with the cost. Any help would be appreciated and I will do my best to respond to any assistance and if any further info is needed then I would be happy to provide that.

my specs:
geoforce RTX 2070 super
Ryzen 5 3600X
16GB Dual Corsair vengence rgb pro VRAM
MSI B450 gaming plus max motherboard
Windows 10 with latest Nvidia driver
144hz 1440p (playing at 1080p makes no difference)

Nov 19, 2020
seasonic focus gx 750w full modular 80 plus gold
all games are installed on SSD
I have reinstalled windows 3 times already so no joy there.

testing of Squad during gunfight
GPU TEMP 57
GPU USAGE 69%
CPU TEMP 68
CPU USAGE 30%
78FPS

I will begin testing PUBG and send those results also.