Question monitor suddenly stopped connecting to pc

May 15, 2020
I woke up today, and my monitor just refused to connect to my pc.
Initially, everything else was working (other than the monitor), then after I switched the power supply off and on my keyboard and mouse lights stopped glowing as well.
At first, I thought it was my GPU, so I took out the GPU cleaned off some of the dirt, then replugged it in, it still didn't work, so I took out the ram and replugged it in as well.
I checked some possible solutions online, like holding the power button for a minute whilst the power supply is off (and some more tutorials that didn't make sense), but none of the worked. I even just let it be for like 30 mins - 1hr.
I think it is the power supply but it was working fine yesterday (It's been fine since Aug 2019, when I got it), it just stopped working today. I don't understand why, any possible solutions?
my specs:
CPU - Ryzen 3 2200g
GPU - RX 570 4GB
RAM - 8GB 2.4GHZ
PSU - EVGA 500W
MOBO - Asus prime B450M-A
monitor - BenQ Zowie 144hz 1080p
and a 240gb ssd, if it matters?

monitor just says = "NO SIGNAL DETECTED"

May 15, 2020
Did you test with the RX 570 out? Use the onboard from the 2200G APU, means motherboards output.
Response:
I can't do that, my monitor uses a display port which my APU just doesn't have a slot for. It could be my GPU (i hope not), but from some research, I think it might be my CMOS battery (something I learned about today, I'm not an expert on it is what I'm trying to say lol).
Reason:
It explains why it suddenly stopped working when it was working perfectly fine the day before, I force shut down my PC, and perhaps doing that caused some issues to my CMOS battery?
I'm gonna buy a new CMOS battery tomorrow if I can, but I don't know if it will be possible in this pandemic.
Evidence:
I tried resetting the CMOS battery, by jump-cutting it, moving it out, leaving it out for a while then putting it back in. Doing this made my keyboard work, the lights turned on, but once I restarted the pc it stopped lighting up again... I think the CMOS battery I have is screwed.
EDIT: ALSO my gpu, apu fans are spinning, along with the motherboard lights, so i dont think it was my psu.
Counter evidence:
Apparently the battery usually dies after around 5 years, but I've had mine for just under a year, I guess I'm just unlucky.

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador
You're monitor really only has display port? Somehow i doubt that.

Think it's not the battery, but you can try a new one. It more sounds like a motherboard problem if clearing the cmos helped for a short while. But am still curious if removing the gpu will help.

May 15, 2020
You're monitor really only has display port? Somehow i doubt that.

Think it's not the battery, but you can try a new one. It more sounds like a motherboard problem if clearing the cmos helped for a short while. But am still curious if removing the gpu will help.
sorry, not my monitor my apu. It doesn't have the correct display plug slot, my monitor display connector is like a usb plug but with one end cut off (looks like this - https://www.google.com/search?q=dis...Fx6GgAg&bih=754&biw=1536#imgrc=D2b0zBBBfL-WVM ).
It also has a vga display slot, but i don't have a vga cable.
I still haven't bought a battery, im gonna buy a new one since they seem very cheap. I hope it's not my graphics card, i don't understand how it could have died, it was working fine the day before.
It still turns on (the fan's and so do the motherboard lights), and doesn't explain why my mouse and keyboard don't light up.
And for motherboard the lights still light up (it has a light that turns on when the motherboard turns on, its the same as before).
I think it's my power supply or cmos battery, apparently, faulty cmos batteries cause these problems (from google and youtube). I can't afford a new GPU so I'm gonna try every other option I can
If its my gpu im fked .

May 15, 2020
Which Benq Zowie exactly? It really has only displayport and vga? Even vga cables are cheap.

I was aware that the motherboard has a certain output for video and that displayport isn't amongst these.
Yep its not the cmos, i bought some from amazon for £3, and it's still not turning on.
I also tried to directly connect monitor to the APU via hdmi (it had hdmi slot as well, im just blind) like you said. And it did not work. I also noticed that one of my ram pieces was going in easier than the other, i think the 2nd ram slot (2 x 4gb), is broken (when i put pc upright it sticks out). I tested it out with just one of the RAM sticks and it still isn't working.
So it might be my motherboard like you said.
Everything else seems fine, my mouse and keyboard connect to other devices. But damn, a new motherboard gonna be annoying.