Jun 9, 2021
Hey guys I recently changed cases and when I tried to turn it on to see if it was working I got 2 lights on my motherboard boot and vga and they will stay on for about a minute and then all lights will be off. I took apart my rtx 2060 as well and cleaned it up and put more thermal after getting rid of the old thermal paste I used a non conductive thermal paste I used tm30 thermal paste. The video card fans don't start and the lights will not come on I hear the hard drive spin and all case fans are on plus the aio fans all well no rgb works either. The motherboard will flash all the lights and other times it will just flash 2 mainly the vga and boot not sure if it's my video card, motherboard or power supply I worked before I moved it to a new case

I added some photo of the lights

Solution
Ok I fixed everything it was just my videocard was missing a connection inside anyway when I start my computer in bios my cpu has a temp of 90 degrees and when playing a game like battlefield for 30 min my cpu temp never reached 60C but 1 time when it went to 64C my range was around 50 to 55 Celsius (125-131 Fahrenheit) but why is my Is idle temp so high I is it because it's a ryzen? Is that a normal temp? My idle temp in bios is 90 degrees
The idle temp at 90 is bad. But then again is it showing Fahrenheit or Celsius in the bios... if its in Fahrenheit then its not an issue, if its in celcius, u shud remount the cooler again, check whether the pumps are running properly, check whether the thermal paste has dried out or...
Jun 9, 2021
while assembling the card back did u put in the two small connectors? Bcoz those are the power and led connector...
I'm not sure I didn't unplug anything I just exposed the fans and cleaned a bunch of dust but I'll check when I get home any chance you have a picture of the connectors? Could this explain the other lights as well? Like the cpu and boot light?

Jun 9, 2021
while assembling the card back did u put in the two small connectors? Bcoz those are the power and led connector...
Is it possible that i
Is it possible that the motherboard is shorted everything thing seems to work the fans turn on and I believe the cpu has power as well I have no idea why the other lights are on and not just the vga

Jun 9, 2021
can pls provide ur specs:
CPU:
MOBO:
RAM:
GPU:
PSU:

Also, try unplugging the ram and put it back in , also try with one stick of ram and also check each ram slots...
I was able to fix it I forgot to plug in the fans and lights to my video card just like you said in the first post thanks

Jun 9, 2021
But now I'm trying to figure out why my cpu is so hot it's a ryzen 7 3700x and I installed a water cooler and in bios it says my cpu is 90f and in windows hwmonitor says it's 100f to 125f while just on chrome that's not normal right? I have a msi mag coreliquid 240r I'm not sure if the pump is working I checked the rpm and it's about 3800 idk what is going on maybe my cpu has permanently been damaged from overheating before?

Jun 9, 2021
can pls provide ur specs:
CPU:
MOBO:
RAM:
GPU:
PSU:

Also, try unplugging the ram and put it back in , also try with one stick of ram and also check each ram slots...
Sorry my specs are
g skill rip jaws ddr 4 3600 16gb
Asrock x570 phantom gaming
Rtx 2060 super
Ryzen 7 3700x
Msi mag coreliquid cooler
Corsair cx650

Ok I fixed everything it was just my videocard was missing a connection inside anyway when I start my computer in bios my cpu has a temp of 90 degrees and when playing a game like battlefield for 30 min my cpu temp never reached 60C but 1 time when it went to 64C my range was around 50 to 55 Celsius (125-131 Fahrenheit) but why is my Is idle temp so high I is it because it's a ryzen? Is that a normal temp? My idle temp in bios is 90 degrees

The idle temp at 90 is bad. But then again is it showing Fahrenheit or Celsius in the bios... if its in Fahrenheit then its not an issue, if its in celcius, u shud remount the cooler again, check whether the pumps are running properly, check whether the thermal paste has dried out or not...
But yes, ryzen do tend to run hot at idle because of periodic boost, but it should be at max around 60 -65, and not 90.
Also update ur bios properly, check ur bios version, go to the manufacturer's site and download the next bios updates one by one, and flash those using an usb stick... always go in the proper order like first bios update 1 then 2 then 3 and so on and on...
Also u can try noctua thermal paste, but my favourite is coolermaster mastergel maker...
Dont run ur pc if the cpu stays at 90 c or so, then u will surely damage ur cpu in the long run...

Solution
Jun 9, 2021
The idle temp at 90 is bad. But then again is it showing Fahrenheit or Celsius in the bios... if its in Fahrenheit then its not an issue, if its in celcius, u shud remount the cooler again, check whether the pumps are running properly, check whether the thermal paste has dried out or not...
But yes, ryzen do tend to run hot at idle because of periodic boost, but it should be at max around 60 -65, and not 90.
Also update ur bios properly, check ur bios version, go to the manufacturer's site and download the next bios updates one by one, and flash those using an usb stick... always go in the proper order like first bios update 1 then 2 then 3 and so on and on...
Also u can try noctua thermal paste, but my favourite is coolermaster mastergel maker...
Dont run ur pc if the cpu stays at 90 c or so, then u will surely damage ur cpu in the long run...
I just bought a new board and it's 90 Fahrenheit at idel and 130 when playing games but I'll see about bios updating today I never updated my bios so I gotta do some research