FATandSTUMPY

Prominent
Jul 31, 2020
Hey everyone so i recently got a MSI Mech OC RX 5600XT and i have had it about 3 weeks to a month (at max) and i have been getting Random Black Screens then reboot and sometimes i will get a blue screen with the stop code being "Video TDR Failure" and i am at my whits end now, I have tried uninstalling the drivers and reinstalling them, I have Flashed my Bios to the latest firmware, I have turned of Hardware Acceleration on discord, I have tried so many things and still the problem persists me I dont wanna go for a 1660Ti as its not as powerful but i also cannot keep having my pc reboot whenever I am live and playing Siege, I never had this issue with my previous 1060 6GB Strix OC,

if it helps here is my exact pc specs

CPU: Intel Core i7-8700
Mobo: ASRock B360 Fatal1ty Gaming K4 (Bios 4.20)
Ram: Corsair Vengance LPX 16GB (2x8) 2666Mhz
GPU: MSI Mech OC AMD RX 5600XT 6GB
PSU: Corsair CX650 650W 80+ Bronze
Cooler: Corsair H100i PRO

I am also currently running Radeon Software Version 20.4.2

and my Global Graphics profile is set to "Gaming"

any help would be very much appreciated it started as something that happened about 2 a week and is now happening about 3 times a day

FATandSTUMPY

Prominent
Jul 31, 2020
UPDATE

I don't know if it has fixed my issue as i haven't had time to fully test it as it happens randomly when i'm gaming/streaming but I decide "hey, what the hell i may aswell DDU my Driver and reinstall them" to what i didn't realise the first time i did this (I fully DDU'd my old 1060 6GB before i replaced it with the 5600XT) but DDU was still saying that the NVidia 1060 6Gb was there and my AMD RX 5600XT was also there, so Whilst in safe mode i removed the Nvidia ones with DDU (again) and then i booted into safe mode again and removed the AMD ones, then i reinstalled 20.4.2 (recommended driver) so hopefully this will solve my issue