Filip4000

Reputable
Feb 7, 2017
Whichever port I pick it always says usb not recognized. I tried a different pc which immediately started installing the needed driver after which it was working fine.

When I inspected the usb in device manager it said windows has found problems with the device and has stopped it (code 43). Every single port on my pc says this. It's probably a problem with my mobo but I don't know.
I'm using Windows 7 64 bit.

acecreator26

Commendable
Mar 9, 2018
Yeah this has happened to me before except I have an iPhone. If I were you, I would try restarting your PC and your phone then try again.

I don't know what kind of USB ports you have on your PC, but I know for me only USB 3.0 ports work to transfer data between my iPhone and PC. I can however use USB 2.0 to charge my phone. Like I said, I don't know what kind of USB ports you have, but that is the only thing I can think of that could solve your problem.

Filip4000

Reputable
Feb 7, 2017
Yeah this has happened to me before except I have an iPhone. If I were you, I would try restarting your PC and your phone then try again.

I don't know what kind of USB ports you have on your PC, but I know for me only USB 3.0 ports work to transfer data between my iPhone and PC. I can however use USB 2.0 to charge my phone. Like I said, I don't know what kind of USB ports you have, but that is the only thing I can think of that could solve your problem.
Yeah I only have usb 2.0 but the thing is on my laptop it detects it just fine and it too does usb 2.0