Oct 18, 2023
Hi,
I, a noob, am once again coming on here to get help from professionals😆. so to put things into perspective shortly, i have this old laptop, while using i ran into a keyboard issue (where some keys stopped working except they worked when i pressed Fn + That Key and then that also stopped working???) n i tried to open it up to see maybe if it was a loose wire or just dirt and after some cleaning and closing it up the screen now doesn't turn on😃.
So anyways, im too lazy and busy to go to a repair shop, my father have a spare laptop which im gonna use for awhile and i just wanna know how can i like access my hard drive (without opening it up again and causing an explosion before i know it) using a second laptop or just using my phone to copy some of my data (mainly games n softwares im too lazy to download all over again).

how can i like access my hard drive (without opening it up again and causing an explosion before i know it) using a second laptop or just using my phone to copy some of my data
You'll have to open your old laptop (not possible to do without opening it),
remove storage device from it,
install it into a desktop pc (or get appropriate USB adapter for your storage device),
copy data from old storage device to another drive.

Reactions: ahmii7098
Oct 18, 2023
You'll have to open your old laptop (not possible to do without opening it),
remove storage device from it,
install it into a desktop pc (or get appropriate USB adapter for your storage device),
copy data from old storage device to another drive.
i see i getcha, i guess there's no other way to get my data out of it. well imma try this and hopefully not screw more things up. Thank you very much.

TRENDING THREADS