[SOLVED] NEW BUILD PC: CPU Temperature and Voltage fluctuating.

Sep 26, 2020
Hello guys,

I just build a new pc with i7 10700k, Im cooling it with CoolerMaster's 360mm aio.

So, i just finished installing windows and required drivers plus software.

By time the time i boot it up im noticing something. Everything is running fine but Suddenly fans gets louder, i noticed this when i was installing fresh windows

anyways when i was done installing everything, i installed HWMonitor ..... there i saw the idle temp is 31C but suddenly it goes to 40C-50C for like 2 to 3 seconds thats when fan gets louder, when the temps drop fans goes quite

the voltage is also fluctuation between 0.6v to 1.3v ... is this normal? as i know i7 10700k want atleast 1.2v for its base clock.

Please guide me what should i do, this sudden rise in temps making me anxious.

Solution
Hello guys,

I just build a new pc with i7 10700k, Im cooling it with CoolerMaster's 360mm aio.

By time the time i boot it up im noticing something. Everything is running fine but Suddenly fans gets louder, i noticed this when i was installing fresh windows

anyways when i was done installing everything, i installed HWMonitor ..... there i saw the idle temp is 31C but suddenly it goes to 40C-50C for like 2 to 3 seconds thats when fan gets louder, when the temps drop fans goes quite

the voltage is also fluctuation between 0.6v to 1.3v ... is this normal? as i know i7 10700k want atleast 1.2v for its base clock.

Please guide me what should i do, this...

dimtodim

Reputable
Hello guys,

Please guide me what should i do, this sudden rise in temps making me anxious.
all is normal, more clock speed more voltage more heat and more fan speed

Solution