Question New PC crashes constantly and has really long boot up, please could you help?

mcfatpole

Honorable
Aug 22, 2017
Good day to everyone. I recently built this PC:

AMD 7800x3d
RTX 2080ti
Corsair Vengeance White 64GB 6000MHz DDR5
Gigabyte AMD Ryzen B650 AORUS ELITE AX ICE AM5
Corsair RM850 (2021) 850 Watt 80 Plus Gold
Corsair iCUE H150i RGB ELITE
2 tb samsung ssd
1tb m.2 firecude ssd (boot drive)

I had boot problems with this from the start as it would only boot with only 1 of the sticks of RAM I originally bought, I took this to the only technician in my town and he said he couldn't figure it out, he inspected the pins on my motherboard and did a test on the RAM but nothing came up and it even froze after the RAM test. He ended up telling me to try new RAM with it to see if that helps so I bought a new kit ( CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB DDR5 RAM 32GB (2x16GB) 6000MHz) and this still causes restarts during games and long boot times. Whenever it comes to reboots or just normal boots the DRAM light on my motherboard is constantly on then it switches to the VGA light for a split second. Could anyone advise what this problem could be ? I would greatly appreciate it.

I have tried different settings in the bios, it works the worst when XMP is enabled so I have disabled that but still not luck. My bios is fully updated as well.

Have a great day

AMD 7800x3d
RTX 2080ti
2 tb samsung ssd

I had boot problems with this from the start as it would only boot with only 1 of the sticks of RAM I originally bought, I took this to the only technician in my town and he said he couldn't figure it out, he inspected the pins on my motherboard and did a test on the RAM but nothing came up and it even froze after the RAM test. He ended up telling me to try new RAM with it to see if that helps so I bought a new kit ( CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB DDR5 RAM 32GB (2x16GB) 6000MHz) and this still causes restarts during games and long boot times. Whenever it comes to reboots or just normal boots the DRAM light on my motherboard is constantly on then it switches to the VGA light for a split second. Could anyone advise what this problem could be ? I would greatly appreciate it.

I have tried different settings in the bios, it works the worst when XMP is enabled so I have disabled that but still not luck. My bios is fully updated as well.

Have a great day

BIOS version up to date ?

patrikrk13

Reputable
Dec 29, 2020
Try to boot without one of the nvme's you have, i saw some videos about some nvme have wierd stuff
are the ram the same kit ? or two kits of 32 ?

AMD 7800x3d
RTX 2080ti
2 tb samsung ssd

Have a great day

Put a copy of memtest86 on a flash stick.
Boot the stick and let it run.......no errors allowed.

Memtest gets windows out of the mix.

Reactions: CountMike