Question New to Building; CPU at 89C in bios only running 400mhz

Sep 22, 2022
..I probably didn't plug something in appropriately. it was all very confusing primarily because i'm new, and also i'm using an MSI cooler with an ASUS MoBo.

AIO: msi mag coreliquid 360r v2
MoBo: ASUS PRIME Z690-P
CPU: i7 12700k

maybe i'm lost on the wiring, i have no idea.. i had everything plugged in, it loaded up the bios but it was instantly hot so i'm assuming the pump wasn't running on the cooler because i misplaced the connector to the appropriate header.
if anyone could help, it would be greatly appreciated :(

..I probably didn't plug something in appropriately. it was all very confusing primarily because i'm new, and also i'm using an MSI cooler with an ASUS MoBo.

AIO: msi mag coreliquid 360r v2
MoBo: ASUS PRIME Z690-P
CPU: i7 12700k

maybe i'm lost on the wiring, i have no idea.. i had everything plugged in, it loaded up the bios but it was instantly hot so i'm assuming the pump wasn't running on the cooler because i misplaced the connector to the appropriate header.
if anyone could help, it would be greatly appreciated :(
Pump motors are essentially same as in fans, you can plug it in any fan header but best into AIO_PUMP or PUMP_FAN header. Should se RPM in BIOS.

Reactions: NeonSanta
I have an extra cord that looks like it connects to the psu but I have no idea unless I missed a jumper in my psu bag for it. I’m so lost lol
Show photos, how you have installed/connected AIO.
(upload to imgur.com and post link)

Note - since pump is in the radiator, radiator can not be placed above cpu block (you can not install it in pc case top position)
or you get air bubble in pump, impede liquid flow and probably kill pump eventually.