NVIDIA nForce 590/680i For Conroe, Where Are They? HERE!

Page 10 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

CorpseFire

Distinguished
Nov 16, 2005
man, you wanna talk about going crazy? i've spent the last 3 years saving up for a new PC but now that i AM REALLY THIS TIME FOR SURE READY there has to be all this mobo confusion. UGH!!!

::hard boils some squirrels::

Corksil

Distinguished
Aug 19, 2006
I'm not confused? But I know that I spend all my free time looking this thing up and it yields no results. I know that I get so tired, that I fall asleep in front of the computer, and when I do, I dream about it. Today, I thought it was released, and when I woke up, I went back to sleep just so I could savor the feeling.

Actually, yes, I am confused. Asus? Are you out there? Could you release it please?

I ate a pint of Haagen Dazs for dinner at 6PM, then fell asleep on the couch until now - 12:00AM. I need to go look for food, then go back to sleep. Maybe I will hard-boil some more squirrels. Fuck, eggs.

Fuck it, squirrels.

.:EDIT:.

Mmm, bagel. I was also thinking, and maybe those occurences when I wake up in the morning with a hard member, could be attributed to the motherboard as well?

Acually, this bagel sucks. I want more ice-cream.

Prkchpsndwiches

Distinguished
Jul 31, 2006
I'm not confused? But I know that I spend all my free time looking this thing up and it yields no results. I know that I get so tired, that I fall asleep in front of the computer, and when I do, I dream about it. Today, I thought it was released, and when I woke up, I went back to sleep just so I could savor the feeling.

Actually, yes, I am confused. Asus? Are you out there? Could you release it please?

I ate a pint of Haagen Dazs for dinner at 6PM, then fell asleep on the couch until now - 12:00AM. I need to go look for food, then go back to sleep. Maybe I will hard-boil some more squirrels. ****, eggs.

**** it, squirrels.

Mmm, bagel. I was also thinking, and maybe those occurences when I wake up in the morning with a hard member, could be attributed to the motherboard as well?

^^^ Corksil: My Anti-drug :lol:

64bprophet

Distinguished
Aug 21, 2006
Part of me is glad that I've choosen to wait for this mobo. I think in the last two days of sitting on newegg I have tweaked the specs of my new machine in small ways that will add a lot more speed (10k RPM HD's, DDR2 800, 7900GT 512mb Video card instead of the 7900GT 256mb card...)

Overall I think this wait will be good for us...

*Pause*

Ok, we're done waiting. Bring on the mobos!

choknuti

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2006

I ate a pint of Haagen Dazs for dinner at 6PM, then fell asleep on the couch until now - 12:00AM. I need to go look for food, then go back to sleep. Maybe I will hard-boil some more squirrels. ****, eggs.

**** it, squirrels.

8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

Maybe you should get the following for a case ?

Warning some might find the following link offensive. If you are a kid don’t click!!!!
http://www.homemade-sex-toys.com/case/

slim142

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2006
Son, you are out of date

Somebody post it already "many" days ago, anyways, is good to know that at least newegg has the 570. those are really good news.

slim142

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2006
It was released many days ago and remember it sold out and then came back to stock i believe yesterday.

I want to make this post a sticky one. We need more people and more attention

Corksil

Distinguished
Aug 19, 2006
I suppose that is good, that means that nVidia nor Asus were attacked by someone or something, and they have it together enough to make a cool chart. I liked the green, and when you combine it with the black, hot damn. Anywhoo, I suppose that means we are waiting for another week and a day at the minimum. - I am aware I am stating the obvious, but it makes me feel inteligent.

I should maybe eat something. My brain requires fuel. :wink:

Check-it

Where do peeps get the money for things like that? Check out the one with heat-sensitive paint that goes from red to black... wth? Where I live, the simple answer would be drugs, but I doubt those computers are all dirty....

RE:CloakedHunter - Maybe you have magical powers? Have you ever noticed anything odd about yourself, things that were different from the other children growing up? If you don't want to post them here where the world can see, you can PM me. I'm here for you. Maybe you are just lucky? Play flip-the-coin with yourself and see if you win, if you don't think that's a good test, try rock-paper-scissors with yourself? Maybe even best of three?

slim142

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2006
Maybe because you added your email to the "notify me when this page updates"?

Also, who would have thinked that the nvidia FAQ page would update every 3 weeks? They are making it longer and longer

BarryJohn

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2006
yes we all know the P5N32 is 1 of the best choices if nto the best choice for a mobo NOW. and we know these 590 chipsets are worth waiting for.

WE need to know WHEN they get here.
can some1 just like tell me they'll b here next week even if its a lie.
My E6600 is sitting in front of me and i have nothing to put it in, its driving me nuts.