Derouiche Mehdi

Reputable
Mar 12, 2017
Hi ! , i have two hard drives in my home, one i stock in it all my designs and work and the other for urgency cases .So one day my main hard drives start to turn off in the middle of working but is on in the screen because of other components memory like RAM were working instead to show me the image one day ,i tried to turn on my PC and and the hard drive didn't started and i knew it's time for a change after eight years of using it , anyway i switch to the other hard drive and i forgot to put my graphic card again so i started using PC without it for about two weeks and when i turned on my PC after installing the graphic card everything worked fine i installed the drivers and the PC recognized it but the day after the PC took about 30 minutes to boot up and i couldn't even using it , everything was so slow and when i uninstall the graphic card things came back to normal .So i was so confused about the problem .

My Question:

- is there a problem with the graphic card or hard drive ?or maybe the motherboard ?

Pc Specs
Intel® Core™ i3-4160
12 GB ram ddr3
hard drive 512 gb (old one )
hard drive 300 gb ( instaled one )
Amd R7 240 2 gddr5

PS : the PC didn't run adobe programs like it usually should and sometime even freeze when using them . ( i'm not using the graphic card btw )

Thanks in advance !

Solution
Another consideration: PSU.

Make, model, wattage, age (8 years?) condition?

Have you tried cleaning out the case of dust and debris, then reseating all cards, cables, RAM, jumpers, etc.?

Open Reliability History and look for error codes, warnings, and even informational events that correspond with any given problem.

As always be certain that all data is backed up, recoverable, and verified readable.

Ralston18

Titan

Have you tried cleaning out the case of dust and debris, then reseating all cards, cables, RAM, jumpers, etc.?

Open Reliability History and look for error codes, warnings, and even informational events that correspond with any given problem.

As always be certain that all data is backed up, recoverable, and verified readable.

Solution

Derouiche Mehdi

Reputable
Mar 12, 2017

usually when i was adding up component i was cleaning it from the dust and stuff and i didn't think of PSU even though i have new one in case of a problem in the current one .
Thanks for advise and i will check it now .