Apr 19, 2020
Hi guys I’m having a weird issue , so I have a
Ryzen 3200g
Mai 320A-m Pro mAtx 2DIMM Slots
Corsair Venegance 2x4gb 2133mhz DDR4 Ram
ive just built this pc went to turn it on and no screen however fans are workings and all the leds turn on, so after abit of Diag I’ve tested each Ram stick in slot 1 and they both work with USB ports working and Display showing up with Bios turning , as soon as I try putting anything in Slot 2 with slot 1 occupied or not occupied the Pc either goes in to 2 restarts with not USB ports working or display working or Goes into constantly being on with no Display and no USB ports working either,
Both ram sticks are they same timing and frequency as they were bought together.
Ive
Checked the processor pins but they all seem straight which seems correct to me , however there is one pin with abit of thermal paste on it but I can’t imagine that being the issue ,
I’ve tried resetting the CMOS and nothing changed, I have also flashed my BIOS to most recent supported driver for the motherboard.
I Am lost for options for what it could be and I’m really getting frustrated, any help would be greatly appreciated to keep me sane
Kind Regards
Dan

Apr 19, 2020
There’s only 2 DIMM slots and I havent even got round to installing windows on it yet just straight up boot issue with anything in second ram slot